• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Forums
(05-30-2020, 04:27 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 12:17 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: it big brain tiem

*TIME
[Image: cover5-4.png]

May 2020: BIG IDEA!
August: nobody uses it :_.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-18-2020, 11:36 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

*TIME

L
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
(08-26-2020, 09:47 AM)DASNERTH Wrote:

*TIME

L

F
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(08-26-2020, 03:21 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 09:47 AM)DASNERTH Wrote:

*TIME

L

F
E
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
(05-29-2020, 04:17 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: This is really nice actually, people can explain issues in other languages now

Nice nice epic!!! Alex pro
This is actually good ngl but there..idk
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(05-30-2020, 11:08 AM)Squirrel Wrote: What should we write here?! And who gives the Moderators each a 'babelfish' so that they can idenify the language, and make sure nothing nasty has been said?

C'est drôle parce qu'il existe plusieurs langues que DeepL et Google ne couvrent pas. Plus sérieusement, j'aimerais bien au moins voir des modérateurs parlant l'espagnol, le français et l'allemand. Même si ces langues sont couvertes par lesdits outils de traductions, au moins ce sont celles qui reviennent souvent sur ce site.

It's funny because there exist many languages not covered by DeepL and Google. More seriously though, I'd love to see, at the very least, mods who speak spanish, french and german. Even though these languages are covered by the translation software mentioned above, they seem to be the most popular on this web site.
(10-10-2020, 05:42 AM)Doigt Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 11:08 AM)Squirrel Wrote: What should we write here?! And who gives the Moderators each a 'babelfish' so that they can idenify the language, and make sure nothing nasty has been said?

C'est drôle parce qu'il existe plusieurs langues que DeepL et Google ne couvrent pas. Plus sérieusement, j'aimerais bien au moins voir des modérateurs parlant l'espagnol, le français et l'allemand. Même si ces langues sont couvertes par lesdits outils de traductions, au moins ce sont celles qui reviennent souvent sur ce site.

It's funny because there exist many languages not covered by DeepL and Google. More seriously though, I'd love to see, at the very least, mods who speak spanish, french and german. Even though these languages are covered by the translation software mentioned above, they seem to be the most popular on this web site.

Ja, ich spreche eine nur kleines bissen im Deutsche, und nicht viel (enough) fur mich zum es benutzung.

(I bet I really butchered it. lolol. I tried to say, "Yes, I speak so little German, that it's not enough for me to try to use it.")

I think that almost all languages are catalogued these days, but some of the craziest ones -- tiny nomadic tribes in Africa, and perhaps the rain forests in South America -- are way too hard to learn, and no-one's going to spend the time on it to make a translator. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-13-2020, 04:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I think that almost all languages are catalogued these days, but some of the craziest ones -- tiny nomadic tribes in Africa, and perhaps the rain forests in South America -- are way too hard to learn, and no-one's going to spend the time on it to make a translator. lol

Not just some. Most languages aren't covered by translation software. there are ~7000 languages (ignoring constructed languages), of these, more than half are spoken in Asia and Africa. DeepL, the best translation tool on the internet, only covers 11 languages while Google covers 103 languages, one of which is a constructed language (esperanto) and another is a dead language (latin). While that's a lot, it's still far from covering most languages and it doesn't even cover most european languages.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-13-2020, 06:09 PM)Doigt Wrote: Not just some. Most languages aren't covered by translation software. there are ~7000 languages (ignoring constructed languages), of these, more than half are spoken in Asia and Africa. DeepL, the best translation tool on the internet, only covers 11 languages while Google covers 103 languages, one of which is a constructed language (esperanto) and another is a dead language (latin). While that's a lot, it's still far from covering most languages and it doesn't even cover most european languages.

At the end of the day, Google is not going to care about the few hundred odd-million people who are alive, and not using their products every day. They are just happy knowing their translator covers most of the people, and most of the 2-way (language (a) and language (b)) conversations that people want to have. Even if a number of their translators are really not that good.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • yukichan
(08-01-2020, 08:53 PM)[email protected] Wrote: @Sora u Need to create a way to stuff for the mobile people they can be able to user freeze or powers or pop people so it will be fun for them or u can leave it alone or if Ur going to make a way i have faith in u.Big Grin Anyone Dont Give UpBig Grin

he is working on android and ios app hopefully he will release the game in phones too. I am really excited, so many new things are coming soon.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
@Doigt Latin isnt really a dead language,some people still speak in latin,but i understand what youre saying.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ellie Rose's post:
  • solo_player123, Squirrel
(08-01-2020, 08:53 PM)[email protected] Wrote: @Sora u Need to create a way to stuff for the mobile people they can be able to user freeze or powers or pop people so it will be fun for them or u can leave it alone or if Ur going to make a way i have faith in u.Big Grin Anyone Dont Give UpBig Grin

he is working on mobil app right now..
(10-27-2020, 07:17 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: @Doigt Latin isnt really a dead language,some people still speak in latin,but i understand what youre saying.

There have been no native speaker of Latin for centuries. That's what makes it officially dead.
https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10....result=801

Ellie Rose just got Doigted!

[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif] [Image: giphy.gif]
Confused