Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaming Report
Hello @Sora ,
the player with the account name "iDemon" has been teaming on the AGF Solo server for more than 1 hour (with some breaks).
This happend 1-2 hours before this post has been made.
Several videos have been captured and can be uploaded. Username can be seen.
This is just one short example (but there are  more if needed):

Please take action agianst this teamer.
People often team on the AGF server, however, this one did it for more than 1 hour which I thing is a new level of bullying the solo players.
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • Sora
Thanks for letting us know! Are you in the discord server, by chance? It’s much quicker to get a response from moderators there that can freeze them in game!
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • solo_player123
(10-06-2020, 07:57 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Hello @Sora ,
the player with the account name "iDemon" has been teaming on the AGF Solo server for more than 1 hour (with some breaks).

People often team on the AGF server, however, this one did it for more than 1 hour which I thing is a new level of bullying the solo players.

Wow there are lots of team like this but some people don't care i am glad that you reported. We need more people like you!!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • solo_player123

!Demon is a teamer , also in solo servers, he kills me everytime in super eu with powers, is noob in solo servers because he can't without powers so is normal to see him doing team in afg, also thanks for the report and for send the proof Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • solo_player123

Thanks for the report, but due to the way the game is with names (you can pick any name you want from one game to the next), the actual punishing of a Teamer always requires that an Agma Mod be there in the server, and witness it for themselves.

As Queen Heather said, if you're on Discord, when you notice teaming, see if there are any Agma Mods on Discord that can come and help out.

Also, we're still in the early days of getting in-game moderation features active. Currently, Agma Mods can warn or freeze teamers, but some of them just ignore this, and carry on.

I've heard Sora say there is a 'ban' option coming for us, and once we have that, they will have to sit up and take notice.

Also, once all the features are done, I believe we'll be looking to add to the number of Agma Mod volunteers we have, so that it should be easier for you to pop over to the Discord, see if a Mod is available, let them know who is teaming, and the Mod can go have a look for themselves.

At this point, I don't forsee all the work that would be necessary for disciplining players by 'reports' such as yours being done. So don't worry about capturing evidence, but rather, locate an Agma Mod, and let them watch the players themselves, and then take appropriate action.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, Sora, SurakAtticus
I tried that too, zero success. The only available moderator replied but refused to help, in an aggressive way.

No name calling here but it was very disappointing.

(Not talking about you Squirrel, about some one else.)
(10-07-2020, 02:32 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: I tried that too, zero success. The only available moderator replied but refused to help, in an aggressive way.

Well, sorry for the answer you got, but it probably had a little to do with the frustrating way some Teamers reacted to warning/freezing. Once they realized this was all the Mods could do, the replies were nothing your momma would teach you, and so on. Once that ban option gets done, I'm positive that your experiences will get better!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[Image: FkyhU4s.png]

iDemon keeps bragging with his "higher positon". He said he spent more than $ 200 to the game, and therefore is safe. I don't think that is true.
I will have to agree, I've been watching iDemon play for a couple days now, and warning accordingly. But, as Squirrel said, some of our tools are limited, but that will hopefully change in the near future. iDemon will lock down the rooms with multiple tabs, and also have his friends guard the rooms and swap mass. That activity I have noticed.
[Image: SurakAtticus.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like SurakAtticus's post:
  • Démone, QueenHeather, solo_player123, Squirrel
I was watching for a bit this morning and I could see that he was scared to team, probably because he saw Surak playing. If he continues to not team, I think he should get another chance to not be banned, but if he goes back to it I think a temporary ban might be needed.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • solo_player123, Sora, Squirrel
(10-09-2020, 02:39 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: I was watching for a bit this morning and I could see that he was scared to team, probably because he saw Surak playing. If he continues to not team, I think he should get another chance to not be banned, but if he goes back to it I think a temporary ban might be needed.

Oh my :0
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(10-09-2020, 02:39 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: I was watching for a bit this morning and I could see that he was scared to team, probably because he saw Surak playing. If he continues to not team, I think he should get another chance to not be banned, but if he goes back to it I think a temporary ban might be needed.

Fair enough!

(By the way someone with the nickname iDemon makes fun about it)
[Image: vwWv1ho.png]
(10-07-2020, 02:32 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: I tried that too, zero success. The only available moderator replied but refused to help, in an aggressive way.

Lets not forget how stupid you are to bring this up when i have 35 screen shot of you cyber bullying me in game trying to make sure i quit agma "for good"

(10-09-2020, 06:05 PM)solo_player123 Wrote:

Fair enough!

Nope its an old username from me power abusing maybe you should stop making conclusions and focus on yourself

(10-09-2020, 01:07 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: [Image: FkyhU4s.png]

iDemon keeps bragging with his "higher positon". He said he spent more than $ 200 to the game, and therefore is safe. I don't think that is true.

This is not okay you took a screen shot of only a peice of what i said first you said WARNING idemon must be banned multiple times this point i was pissed and thought that u had no right to make a punishment on me after ive been talking to staff when ur cyber bullying me? i dont think i should be banned i think u deserve a perm ban i have screen shots and will go into detail with them

(10-09-2020, 11:21 PM)iDemon Wrote:

Lets not forget how stupid you are to bring this up when i have 35 screen shot of you cyber bullying me in game trying to make sure i quit agma "for good"

Fair enough!

Nope its an old username from me power abusing maybe you should stop making conclusions and focus on yourself

This is not okay you took a screen shot of only a peice of what i said first you said WARNING idemon must be banned multiple times this point i was pissed and thought that u had no right to make a punishment on me after ive been talking to staff when ur cyber bullying me? i dont think i should be banned i think u deserve a perm ban i have screen shots and will go into detail with them
Do what ever you have to, but don't forget that your account is gone if you dare to team again.

And more than once you laughed about Agma authorties, saying you were friends with Sora and that would be the reason you won't get banned no matter what you do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes solo_player123's post:
  • Squirrel

Fair enough!

Fair enough!

This is not okay you took a screen shot of only a peice of what i said first you said WARNING idemon must be banned multiple times this point i was pissed and thought that u had no right to make a punishment on me after ive been talking to staff when ur cyber bullying me? i dont think i should be banned i think u deserve a perm ban i have screen shots and will go into detail with them =  - - - - - - -  you also have states ploice willc ome and hunt me down

(10-09-2020, 11:32 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Do what ever you have to, but don't forget that your account is gone if you dare to team again.

And more than once you laughed about Agma authorties, saying you were friends with Sora and that would be the reason you won't get banned no matter what you do.

Hey guess what? wheres your proof? i have loads of you doing stuff that is more than just illegal but very rude and trys to get away with it by logging out its not likes theirs people accually doing this..... and when u were caught u remained scilent

(10-09-2020, 11:32 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Do what ever you have to, but don't forget that your account is gone if you dare to team again.

yeah i wont be sure about that cause ur in the process of being temp banned for death/violence threats!