Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish?
Keep in mind i dont think forums is the most advertised thing in agma.io there's only  handful of members that know about it and only a handful of that handful agree with it's usefulness
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(09-24-2020, 10:08 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Keep in mind i dont think forums is the most advertised thing in agma.io there's only  handful of members that know about it and only a handful of that handful agree with it's usefulness

I think the same Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-02-2020, 08:58 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:10 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: The international forums are some empty so i'll just make a question, someone speaks spanish or wants to learn

There are a ton of Spanish-speaking players in the game now. There's a bunch that only speak Spanish, and no English, which is why some servers, everyone just talks in Spanish! (lol)  I find that the Google translators English to Spanish and vice versa are pretty good, so you can figure out what people are saying if you really want to.

But you can't "copy and paste" text from the chat into a Google translator, which is why 'Miracle Scripts' allowed you to select and copy text. Smile

Learning the other language would be easier in Discord where copy & paste works just fine.

I was thinking about implementing a translate option directly in the game chat. Dont have time to do it anytime soon though. But if doable, maybe using google translate api, it would be pretty cool if it's possible. Any chat message written in another language could then automatically auto detect language and translate it.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Light*, Squirrel
(09-25-2020, 05:51 PM)Sora Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 02:10 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: The international forums are some empty so i'll just make a question, someone speaks spanish or wants to learn

There are a ton of Spanish-speaking players in the game now. There's a bunch that only speak Spanish, and no English, which is why some servers, everyone just talks in Spanish! (lol)  I find that the Google translators English to Spanish and vice versa are pretty good, so you can figure out what people are saying if you really want to.

But you can't "copy and paste" text from the chat into a Google translator, which is why 'Miracle Scripts' allowed you to select and copy text. Smile

Learning the other language would be easier in Discord where copy & paste works just fine.

I was thinking about implementing a translate option directly in the game chat. Dont have time to do it anytime soon though. But if doable, maybe using google translate api, it would be pretty cool if it's possible. Any chat message written in another language could then automatically auto detect language and translate it.

SORA I think you should make something like where you can change the whole language for ur browser..agar.io has same thing like that!!
I would like this more better to be honest.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-25-2020, 05:51 PM)Sora Wrote:

Wow that's a great idea many people speak other languages i dont understand and also many people in agma just speak one language, google translate can be a good option Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-26-2020, 03:45 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: Wow that's a great idea many people speak other languages i dont understand and also many people in agma just speak one language, google translate can be a good option Smile

It is an awesome idea, but Google Translate has a pretty rough time with a number of the languages.

I myself have a system for making it less troublesome, but I don't think there's a way to incorporate this into programming.

Let's say I am trying to talk to someone in Spanish.

I open two Google translate windows...one, English to Spanish, and the other Spanish to English.

When I want to say something to the other person I type what I want to say into the English to Spanish window.

Then, I paste the Spanish it gives me into the SPanish to English window. If it means the same thing, then and only then do I send it to the Spanish speaker. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter, Sora
(09-16-2020, 10:53 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Hahaha in my area, we call that “Spanglish!” We have a large Hispanic community here, and they tend to speak in a mixture of both English and Spanish so it’s easier for them to find the right words, and easier for English speakers to read between the lines, so to say Tongue

There are areas like this in Florida too!

I was at a Rottin' Ronnies just outside of Miami, and kept thinking to myself, "What the?! Am I still in the USA?! What the hell is everyone speaking in?!:" And as I tried harder to listen, every once in awhile a few English words would appear midstream out of the same dude's mouth.

I got the hell outta there! Fortunately the people behind the counter were only talking in English. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenHeather
Me no parla la lingua bela, ma me ta pote dise a vos alga parlas en la futur e vos va stona vos ce vos pote comprende me.
Me pote discute con tota la parlantes de la linugas romanica e me pote discute de tota e de no cosa. Perce? Me pote scrive en la plu bon lingua aidante internasional cual no person sabe. Vos no nesesa sabe plu.

Permete me de introdui me. Me es un programor conoseda asi per mea jua "Pointless Clicker", ma me ia fa multe otra projetas en mea vive cual poca sabe perce me no es la plu sosial de esta foro. Me es un quebecan ci vive prosima la site de Montréal. Me ama leje, scrive, la jua de D&D, la anime, colie, la siensa, la naras siensal, la istoria e multe otra cosas...