Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm Block
Hi guys , i am LEADER 

IN server Xy.instant and X_eu isntant , that farm all people its used , i think , that server can have 2 farm in the 

xy and eu  ,   if who need coins , u can feed farm  for coins  ,    

Sora u can change to farm time , maxim 5min , who use much time , her coins is invisible( cant use)

Leader @Sora
(03-15-2020, 07:03 AM)LEADER Wrote: Hi guys , i am LEADER 

IN server Xy.instant and X_eu isntant , that farm all people its used , i think , that server can have 2 farm in the 

Sora u can change to farm time , maxim 5min , who use much time , her coins is invisible( cant use)

Leader @Sora

I have a very hard time understanding what you are trying to say...

And I have a feeling that others are having the same problem, and that's why not many people are answering you.

Can you try to say what you want to say in a different way? Hopefully someone will understand what you mean!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • LEADER
(03-16-2020, 06:08 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 07:03 AM)LEADER Wrote: Hi guys , i am LEADER 

Leader @Sora

I have a very hard time understanding what you are trying to say...

And I have a feeling that others are having the same problem, and that's why not many people are answering you.

Can you try to say what you want to say in a different way? Hopefully someone will understand what you mean!
i know , :Sad , I tryied said , is The farm all people is used , , need coins ,
(03-16-2020, 01:09 PM)LEADER Wrote: i know , :Sad , I tryied said , is The farm all people is used , , need coins ,

To me, all 'farming' is done in the server type that you find it easiest to get whatever it is that you're looking for.

If you're trying to become a higher level, then you're farming for experience.

If you want to buy things with the in-game coins in the game store, then you want to play in the server where you gain the most coins.

If you want to maximize the number of free recombines & speed power-ups that you have, you want to play in a server with 2 secret rooms.

To find out which server works best for you, I suggest taking an hour each in all of your "favourite" servers, and record your level+%xp / # of coins / # of rec/speed you have, and after the hour is up, record the type of server, and how much you got of each! You do this with all your favourite servers, and you'll know where to go to get each of the things I listed above!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • MoodyC