Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Is this a good idea? Would you like to see it happen?
Good Idea
I’d like to see this happen
Bad Idea
I do not want to see this happen
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More Control Over bots for Mobile
Alright..so I talked about the idea of macro feed for mobile about 5 months ago, and now I’m here with another idea to (hopefully) improve mobile gameplay!

Of course, when you buy bots in Agma, you can use them in-game (in most servers). But your abilities to use them in game? That changes, depending on what device you are using.

Today, I bought bots, and I started thinking, while you are alive in-game, and you press Spectate, it doesn’t take you to spectate mode, it acts as if you pressed Play. But that ONLY happens when you are alive. When you are dead, and press Spectate it will take you straight to spectate mode, and when you have bots, you can then play as your bots, instead of as your main cell. So, why not combine what happens when you are dead and press Spectate (when you have bots), and when you are alive and press Spectate, to enable mobile users to take control of their bots? 

Here’s my idea:
When you’re alive, with bots equipped, and you press Spectate, it will shift your control from your main cell, to your bots. The controlls will be the same; Feed button to feed, Split button to split, but it will be comtrolling your bots, instead. The focus of the screen will still be on your main cell, and when you switch direction, it will be just like if you were controlling your own cell, and had bots (your main cell moves, the bots following). When you don’t have bots, it will be the same as it is now without bots.

I’m not sure how realistic this is, but the idea came to me while I was playing so I decided I might post about it, see other’s opinions. Tongue
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, fisa, Squirrel
(01-11-2020, 10:33 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: Alright..so I talked about the idea of macro feed for mobile about 5 months ago, and now I’m here with another idea to (hopefully) improve mobile gameplay!

Of course, when you buy bots in Agma, you can use them in-game (in most servers). But your abilities to use them in game? That changes, depending on what device you are using.

Today, I bought bots, and I started thinking, while you are alive in-game, and you press Spectate, it doesn’t take you to spectate mode, it acts as if you pressed Play. But that ONLY happens when you are alive. When you are dead, and press Spectate it will take you straight to spectate mode, and when you have bots, you can then play as your bots, instead of as your main cell. So, why not combine what happens when you are dead and press Spectate (when you have bots), and when you are alive and press Spectate, to enable mobile users to take control of their bots? 

Here’s my idea:
When you’re alive, with bots equipped, and you press Spectate, it will shift your control from your main cell, to your bots. The controlls will be the same; Feed button to feed, Split button to split, but it will be comtrolling your bots, instead. The focus of the screen will still be on your main cell, and when you switch direction, it will be just like if you were controlling your own cell, and had bots (your main cell moves, the bots following). When you don’t have bots, it will be the same as it is now without bots.

I’m not sure how realistic this is, but the idea came to me while I was playing so I decided I might post about it, see other’s opinions. Tongue

I tried to follow this too, but in the end, I was squinting at your post, wondering if you'd become a politico, well-versed in double-speak, and finally had to perform a Jedi mind-trick, kick myself in the head, and remind myself,

"Listen, Foo'! You don't even own a SmartPhone!"

As far as I know... Agma continues to have no app (with the amount of development required, I would not find that surprising), and your ability to play it relies on how well the web site will display on your device. Smile

(In your last post you tried to attach something. I hope that you remember that we cannot see those, and in order for that to work, you have to upload the pic to some other site, and then refer to it's address in your post!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • QueenOfQueens
(01-12-2020, 02:46 AM)samira Wrote: Tbh I don’t get it. Which is probably because i don’t have much experience with bots and it happened months ago that I used them the last time.

But if its an improvement for mobile players then I guess it’s a good proposal!! Smile

Haha maybe I didn’t write it the best. But if I tried to explain it again, I’m not sure whether it will confuse you more or not lol. It’s just an Idea of how to get more control over bots on mobile devices, since right now, there is no way that I know of to split/make your bots feed.

(01-12-2020, 08:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:33 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: Alright..so I talked about the idea of macro feed for mobile about 5 months ago, and now I’m here with another idea to (hopefully) improve mobile gameplay!

Here’s my idea:

I tried to follow this too, but in the end, I was squinting at your post, wondering if you'd become a politico, well-versed in double-speak, and finally had to perform a Jedi mind-trick, kick myself in the head, and remind myself,

"Listen, Foo'! You don't even own a SmartPhone!"

As far as I know... Agma continues to have no app (with the amount of development required, I would not find that surprising), and your ability to play it relies on how well the web site will display on your device. Smile

(In your last post you tried to attach something. I hope that you remember that we cannot see those, and in order for that to work, you have to upload the pic to some other site, and then refer to it's address in your post!)

Oops.. well hey, I tried lol. Is your head okay, though? I could imagine a kick to the head must hurt a bit.
Sometimes I don’t do so well when trying to explain things, especially when it’s a book summary, so I guess it makes sense that I probably didn’t do too well explaining this, either. Tongue
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart