Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
its been so long i never use discord and forums i really want to open my discord and forums for so long but i cant do it bc im doing something important and im going to leave again i will back after 2 months i know its long, i miss my friend here and ofc my sensei sorry i leave again hope u never forgot me and be always happy

advance merry christmass and happy new year Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , Supergirl
YAWN 

x) 
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(12-16-2019, 06:25 AM)yukichan Wrote: its been so long i never use discord and forums i really want to open my discord and forums for so long but i cant do it bc im doing something important and im going to leave again i will back after 2 months i know its long, i miss my friend here and ofc my sensei sorry i leave again hope u never forgot me and be always happy

Yuki, we wiull be here, awaiting your return!

Don't worry -- you are unforgettable!

~suddenly runs amok in BackFilip's potato patch, trampling on as many as he can, sometimes switching into pursuit mode as one tries to dance out of his way~

Mashed potatoes, anyone??!!?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, yukichan
WHAT'S UP MY FELLOW GENDERS!
I see this is now a conversation thread. Wait.. YOOOOOOO, DOES THAT MEAN THE BATTLE IS OVER?!
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

@yukichan My tabo is better btw
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel , yukichan
(12-16-2019, 09:31 PM)Apix Wrote: WHAT'S UP MY FELLOW GENDERS!
I see this is now a conversation thread. Wait.. YOOOOOOO, DOES THAT MEAN THE BATTLE IS OVER?!
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

@yukichan My tabo is better btw

What battle?!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix
Cough, Cough, COUGH

B A T T L E of the sexes...

SQUIRREL DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE BEEN SNORTING NUTS AGAIN!
(12-17-2019, 03:29 AM)Apix Wrote: Cough, Cough, COUGH

There is no battle here, just us peaceful creatures and people!

Take the bad pollutant and carbon-releasing muscle vehicle to the wreckers, turn it into scrap metal!
Fight the Good Fight
(12-17-2019, 08:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 03:29 AM)Apix Wrote: Cough, Cough, COUGH

There is no battle here, just us peaceful creatures and people!

Take the bad pollutant and carbon-releasing muscle vehicle to the wreckers, turn it into scrap metal!

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(12-17-2019, 02:48 PM)Apix Wrote:
(12-17-2019, 08:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote: There is no battle here, just us peaceful creatures and people!

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You know I'm right!!

Picture in your mind all the muscle cars, with their souped-up, overpowered engines, sucking in vast gobs of that carbon-releasing combustible, as it 'burns rubber' down the track.

Every last thing about them is eeeevilll to the very survival of our planet!

For our well-bing, and for all small furry critters, in this time where we must act decisively, or sink to our knees and give up...

B A N ... A L L ... M U S C L E ... C A R S!

Okay, okay... You can have them, if they're already in good shape, but pass a law ordering the removal of all engines and related systems from these vehicles, so that they may no longer further pollute our world!
Fight the Good Fight
I will continue to keep these babies aliveeeeeeeeeee ;D
(12-19-2019, 04:58 PM)Apix Wrote: I will continue to keep these babies aliveeeeeeeeeee ;D

Planet-hater!

You are small-time eeeeevvvillll, like so many others! You want what you want, to heck wid yer kids!!
Fight the Good Fight
Squirrel, I'll be legit. Petrol cars will be around for a longtime. Electric cars will still cause the same amount of pollution, and if they reduce any it'll be little. They need to build charging stations, factories, not to mention manufacturing the car's frame, electronic system, ect. I keep the earth clean in other ways. Cleaning up trash, recycling, we check where the Palm oil comes from in the products we buy so that it doesn't fund the deforestation of the rain forest, I check how to properly dispose of chemicals & whatever else that needs to go.

Not to mention the cost of fixing electric cars. They cost a fortune... So as of right now, I'll keep my old cars. They keep me sane lol.

I'm not a planet hater by any standards.
(12-20-2019, 03:05 PM)Apix Wrote: Squirrel, I'll be legit. Petrol cars will be around for a longtime. Electric cars will still cause the same amount of pollution, and if they reduce any it'll be little. They need to build charging stations, factories, not to mention manufacturing the car's frame, electronic system, ect. I keep the earth clean in other ways. Cleaning up trash, recycling, we check where the Palm oil comes from in the products we buy so that it doesn't fund the deforestation of the rain forest, I check how to properly dispose of chemicals & whatever else that needs to go.

Not to mention the cost of fixing electric cars. They cost a fortune... So as of right now, I'll keep my old cars. They keep me sane lol.

I'm not a planet hater by any standards.

Well, I was kind of joking...

And yes, I think fuel cars will be around for a long time still, and I'm not surprised that electric cars cost more to repair.

But depending on how bad things are with the climate, we may be talking about widespread government intervention to own smaller/more efficient cars, or be forced to own nothing at all. I think I heard that roughly 33% of greenhouse gas in Canada is produced by vehicles. Somehow, that is going to have to be halved, and the only way I can see of making that happen, is to do something dire and crazy, like limiting the # of people who are even permitted to own a car.

Residences (houses, and apartment buildings/condos) make up another roughly 40%... they will start forcing apartment buildings to become more efficient, and use less power. That is already underway where I am, in Toronto. Canadians already carry so much debt, but now they'll soon need to carry more.

Meanwhile, back in China, they are still pretending to be third-world by circumstance, when it's clearly a choice, and pumping out those gasses, the-planet-be-damned.
[This is solely the fault of the Chinese government, and not it's citizens.]
Fight the Good Fight
A random thought today, as I talk to someone in Venezuela, with all that's going on there.

I am thankful for all my freedoms, here in Canada, for the existence of law and justice, and a minimal amount of corruption.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix
~awakens to discover new white stuff outside~

Hmm. Hungry. Must find nutttttsss!

~finds strange small footprints, and wonders if a new rodent is on his turf~