Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

Smile

Do you @FilipCro125 understand it ?

Rolleyes

(its all about these 5 - 10 seconds to use to check last posted right number, if someone dont, the chaos is perfect, if some members post at same time ... logic)
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

kinda lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

I don't check the point ? Hum, I posted at the se time of Filip. So what I should do ? What if we are 5 or 6 playing at the same time omg, seriously..., So 10 secondssare not.enough I think. Filip make some.edits too... Okay I understand. When someone react like that, I can't do anything. I do not want to fester more, I feel treated like an idiot, and yea damned me I continue this game. I understand why squirell just left. So, I just get out of the game just like squirell. You have power over yourself, not over others Wink

So this game is seriously broken @squirell

Cool

Funny is ... you react exactly same as the boys, who caused exactly same trouble 2 times before in this game history  Exclamation

IF you would be able to see your OWN mistake, it would be no issue at all  Exclamation

But even when I list you point for point the issue in every single detail, you will not accept where the issue lays  Exclamation

But because I am so a patient person, I will repeat it again ...

- IF you do NOT check last right number, but only go as fast as possible, mistakes come in, as described in my list  Exclamation

- IF you go on counting with these mistakes, you can be pround IF you would win ???

---

To edit a post is NOT the issue, to be not able to see that yourself made a mistake, is the issue  Exclamation

SO to edit a WRONG number AFTER a Right one is posted (doesn't matter from which side), is wrong and against the rules  Exclamation

Simple as that, but if you cannot accept the rules about, its your problem  Exclamation

Wink

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
The thing that bothers me is that you compare me to the boys who caused a disorder. It seems to me unfair, I feel judged while I play recently this game. I never said that I do not accept instructions, less there. What gets me away from the game is your attitude, which I find a bit aggressive, as Squirell mentioned. I find it just too bad that there is no common ground, it is simple to be relax when we play, isn't ?. But I feel attacked, that's why I'm leaving, not because I'm against the rules. otherwise I would not have registered. I'm against this attitude, I just lost the pleasure, and this time I prefeer to retire. Smile And if you think I'm like those boys, trust me I'm not, that's why I find this unfortunate, sticking a tag into someone in a short time. Otherwise you are free to get the idea you want, but I find that it lacks a lot of patience   Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes trinity.'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-05-2019, 11:51 PM)trinity. Wrote: The thing that bothers me is that you compare me to the boys who caused a disorder.
You do the exact same and behave same as they did ...

- trying to win by any chance with posting as fast as possible, BUT IGNORING your own mistakes

... so what should be wrong about to compare you with them ?

Quote:trinity.
What gets me away from the game is your attitude, which I find a bit aggressive
You feel it as aggressive (as most youngs do, when someone need to correct them), but I am not aggressive, the total opposite   Exclamation

it is simple to be relax when we play, isn't ?
I am very relaxed ... most of the time, but that does not mean, that I am not allowed to mention if something is going wrong or to indicate an error  Exclamation

But I feel attacked, that's why I'm leaving, not because I'm against the rules.
Young people need to learn to control their feelings, thats also nothing new  Exclamation
No-one forced you to play this little game here in the forum Exclamation
But to accept rules and own mistakes you made is a thing you should learn (also good for the real life)  Exclamation

Wink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-06-2019, 12:08 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 11:51 PM)trinity. Wrote: The thing that bothers me is that you compare me to the boys who caused a disorder.
You do the exact same and behave same as they did ...

- trying to win by any chance with posting as fast as possible, BUT IGNORING your own mistakes

... so what should be wrong about to compare you with them ?

What gets me away from the game is your attitude, which I find a bit aggressive
You feel it as aggressive (as most youngs do, when someone need to correct them), but I am not aggressive, the total opposite   Exclamation

I am very relaxed ... most of the time, but that does not mean, that I am not allowed to mention if something is going wrong or to indicate an error  Exclamation

But I feel attacked, that's why I'm leaving, not because I'm against the rules.
Young people need to learn to control their feelings, thats also nothing new  Exclamation
No-one forced you to play this little game here in the forum Exclamation
But to accept rules and own mistakes you made is a thing you should learn (also good for the real life)
  Exclamation

Wink

I will just answer what I find relevant (in pink ^^). Do you know my age ? Or do you give considerations without even knowing the facts? It's not very wise. Other than that, I do not want to look proud, but I'm 25 years old and not 15, I work and I can manage on my own. And expressing his feelings has nothing to do with controlling them or not(reflexion). Thatsaid, not taking into consideration the feelings of others is a sign of lack of modesty, I think an analysis would do you maybe good ?^^. And then following your reasoning, squirell also do not know how to control his feelings since he left the game? Well, again, you judge without knowing the person, so I do not see how your correction is useful, since apparently you come back only on your ideas. Anyway, I say yesterday the fact I do an error, I try to learn, i say sorry when I do wrong, but I think that iIcan say if something look weird, that's the beauty of talking, each other can adding their reflexion. (The thing if you want receive or not lol) Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes trinity.'s post:
  • Squirrel

whoa
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • FilipCro125, Supergirl

Smile

(03-06-2019, 12:20 AM)trinity. Wrote: I'm 25 years old ...
... so I do not see how your correction is useful ...
... I say yesterday the fact I do an error, I try to learn ...
... i say sorry when I go wrong ...

Example 1
(from yesterday)

Page 1216 :
Even Squirrel himself admitted / confirmed it ...
Quote:Squirrel

You're posting too fast, lol! I had to edit my #! Wink

Page 1217 :
1st mistake ...

7  Big Grin
Quote:FilipCro125

[Image: skeletalfilthyduckbillplatypus-max-1mb.gif]

Page 1217 :
2nd mistake ...
(03-04-2019, 12:53 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Quote:
trinity.
Big Grin

[Image: wink.png] 

Please, IF you try fast, do it correct  Exclamation 
(03-04-2019, 12:53 PM)Squirrel Wrote: 9

We're on fire!

Page 1218 :
3rd mistake ...
Quote:Supergirl

(03-04-2019, 01:01 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: @Squirrel its 7 xD
@Trinity its 8 now xD
(03-04-2019, 01:02 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

ugh

LETS JUST CONTINUE XD

"Lets just continue" ... doesn't that say all ?

I will continue to present you the mistakes, coming from not being able to accept, that if you post to fast WITHOUT checking LAST right number, mistakes are guaranteed (see my next post) ...

Example 2
(from today)

Page 1228 :

Samira helped you about wrong counting from you, even there was no hurry ...
Quote:samira

Nah you are too slow, 0 ist your number.
Update: Ok now it is 0 so I can post -1!

Page 1229 :
Samira helped you again about wrong counting from you, even there was no hurry ...
(03-05-2019, 05:07 PM)samira Wrote: Did u really mean to post -12? Confused 

So you surrender and come to the girls side aka pink paradise?

Page 1231 :
4th mistake ...
(03-05-2019, 08:42 PM)trinity. Wrote: -11
(03-05-2019, 09:12 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: -11

ugh @Trinity u forgot to add   " - " 
... you wrote "11", thats why Filip wrote right number "-11", YOU edited it 2 HOURS later, you made a "-11", thats why you boys have now 2 times "-11" there, BUT you edited it 2 hours LATER = WTF and you try now to play the victim =  Big Grin

Page 1233/1234 :
5th mistake ...
(03-05-2019, 10:58 PM)trinity. Wrote: -14
(03-05-2019, 10:58 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: -14

Page 1236 :
6th mistake ...
(03-05-2019, 11:06 PM)Supergirl Wrote: -11

NEEDED to EDIT because a boy did EDIT after I posted the number ... it do NOT work this way  grrrr
(03-05-2019, 11:07 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: -11
... caused by YOU, because you edited your post AGAIN TO LATE ... proof also on Page 1236, where I quoted your post, with the number you had posted before you edited it  Exclamation 

6 counting mistakes  Exclamation
(caused by not checking last right posted number)

2 times samira even HELPED you to correct 2 other mistakes  Exclamation
(caused by ... counting issues?  Big Grin )

Several other editing, which forced the other side also to correct their numbers  Exclamation

Please don't blame others for your own mistakes  [Image: exclamation.png]  Exclamation   Exclamation

~sigh~

My name is attached to this, and you put far too much time into it. I could not possibly let it slide by, although I fear in the end that maybe I should, because I just want this to go away, and hopefully have you tell me you're my friend after all.

First,

I'm so very sorry that you took this as an attack on you by me, or something? I have never said anything untoward about you, ever. And woe to the person who did.

I forget the guys name now, he's gone for good, and I couldn't be happier. And despite the way I turned completely evil for a day or so there, I relish that I showed that no-good rotten person that I too could "bend the rules" to insult him, even while, by writ, no rules were actually broken.

It felt GOOD to be evil that day. And it took some days before I became ashamed of the way I'd become, even if I was still happy with the outcome. (Mainly, that he was gone, and I was still here.)

The point is, I could never-ever be angry with you, or upset with you.

I am still hurt, but understand some.

Things were happening way too fast in that 30 minutes or so... and while you're right, we could have forensically picked apart the posts for errors, it could have taken days to sort it out. (Since not everyone was editing their posts, and things became more and more confusing.)

Normally, I'd have again agreed with you... however, what happened was not so simple. Once there was a deleted post in the mix too, people would have had to go back pages and pages to fix things, which I know not many young people would do.

(03-04-2019, 01:02 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: ugh

LETS JUST CONTINUE XD

You likely think this is a boy who is trying to get ahead, annoyed with the mistakes, and decides it doesn't matter, because they 'tried' to get the numbers right, and we should just overlook it.

He said what he said, not to get ahead, but to get out of changing the game from "fun" to "work" for the sake of the general 'fun' attitude of the game.

Had I known that you would totally disregard my opinion on it all, and stick to the same argument as before, I would have kept my mouth shut entirely, and just wait to see what happened.

Apparently, instead you thought that I had morphed from a friend interested only in fun, and someone who was highly unhappy about playing against you, into the next boy-tyrrant, trying to get his own way.

I could care less about the score, the numbers... I just like the fun.

But there, you somehow thought I had completely turned against you. Your next action completely broke me.

I have edited my previous post. I do not wish to dwell on that. And I cannot lie and say that I can ever forget that this happened. But I hope we repair the friendship.

Supergirl Wrote:"Lets just continue" ... doesn't that say all ?

I will continue to present you the mistakes, coming from not being able to accept, that if you post to fast WITHOUT checking LAST right number, mistakes are guaranteed (see my next post) ...

Please don't blame others for your own mistakes  [Image: exclamation.png]  Exclamation   Exclamation

Your last line is the last thing I feel that I must address, because it also saddens me.

At no time did I blame you for what happened?? You were simply pointing out the mistakes, as you would!

You could be a forensic accountant.

You could become a lawyer.

Your attention to detail is unrivaled.

And yes, these are compliments, and deserved ones...

But in Canada, a "game" has to be fun... even when it's set up to be 'competitive' (ie: 'us' vs. 'them'), and the way I felt at this time was, it was the first time in forever that three guys were all posting one after another, and were getting ahead.

The game itself is skewed so badly, that it would bring out other rules.

If this were a peewee softball game, the umpires would have called the game simply because the boys could never actually overtake the gals, under normal circumstances.

In a hockey game, when 'the rout is on', there are unwritten rules that a team stops trying it's best. The 3rd line and fourth line start to get most of the ice time.

In baseball, and a 25-3 game, you regularly see an outfielder come in to pitch, and again, utility players are used.

In my "big picture" view of the game at that moment, it didn't make sense to turn a happy moment by one side into another round of commotion, and I hoped that you would follow my thinking and agree.

Even laws are set up the same way, and the biggest job that judges have is not correctly interpreting the law, but maintaining the original intent of the law. Lower level courts would judge according to the regular picture.

But a Supreme court looks at the bigger picture.

I'm not trying to give myself a good argument here, I hate that we're arguing.

That's just what I was thinking at the time.

I hope that at some point you will accept that, regardless how it appeared to you, I never betrayed you, nor turned into an enemy.

And if you cannot see my points, it's not worth it to consider it further. I will let it slide.

The guys in the end were willing to restart counting from where you asked them to.

But I don't at all feel like playing... I have lost something that I considered REAL -- your friendship. It's not enough that as far as I'm concerned, I never stopped being your friend, and that you still are. Friendship is a two-way street, and it won't matter how I feel, if you cannot forgive the unintentional wrongs you feel I perpetrated against you.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, trinity.
Last correct counted number ...

Undecided

(03-06-2019, 02:10 AM)Supergirl Wrote: ... you wrote "11", thats why Filip wrote right number "-11", YOU edited it 2 HOURS later, you made a "-11", thats why you boys have now 2 times "-11" there, BUT you edited it 2 hours LATER = WTF and you try now to play the victim =  Big Grin
Please don't blame others for your own mistakes    Exclamation   Exclamation
[/color]

Yes it was a mistake, and I apologize for that. But I'm expressing my point of view, I never try to do the victim Big Grin
I never blame others, I'm just saying that it's hard to edit our numbers. In any case I blame someone because we post at the same time  Dodgy 

(03-05-2019, 11:29 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Do you @FilipCro125 understand it ?

Rolleyes 

(its all about these 5 - 10 seconds to use to check last posted right number, if someone dont, the chaos is perfect, if some members post at same time ... logic)

(03-05-2019, 11:33 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: -6

kinda lol
Yes it's not so easy lol, i'm the only one who think that xD Anyway you don't need to show me my mistake in front of others lol Dodgy , I was talking about an attitude not about my mistake that as I said I committed and I'm sorry for that.(one more time ^^)

Sorry for double post, i can't post all in one message  Sad

For answering @samira

Oh well it make sens xD Yes you hit the point samira, i totally agree, as Supergirl and others, with the facts errors happens when posting too fast, but yes i'm focused on the attitude, that i feel a ''bit''angry, like a bomb with a countdown lol. I can hide 3 faces at the time, maybe it would help for survive XD By the way, no i don't speak german, italian and french ^^ Yea my english skills are not the best sorry xD Btw I write why i feel supergirl seems to become quickly angry lol  :

(03-04-2019, 01:07 PM)Supergirl Wrote: I am very relaxed ... most of the time, but that does not mean, that I am not allowed to mention if something is going wrong or to indicate an error  Exclamation
So what now ... watch -25 we won Exclamation

I still have trouble understanding this reaction, why put this discussion on the number of victories you won ^^.Seems like exagerated  Confused Nothing against that, but oh my god poor us boys Sad ^^

(03-06-2019, 04:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote: My name is attached to this, and you put far too much time into it. I could not possibly let it slide by, although I fear in the end that maybe I should, because I just want this to go away, and hopefully have you tell me you're my friend after all.

I'm sorry Squirell to quote you, I did not think about it and your name slipped into the discussion, I apologize if it caused an embarrassment and disapointement on you.

(03-06-2019, 04:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I could care less about the score, the numbers... I just like the fun.
You likely think this is a boy who is trying to get ahead, annoyed with the mistakes, and decides it doesn't matter, because they 'tried' to get the numbers right, and we should just overlook it.
He said what he said, not to get ahead, but to get out of changing the game from "fun" to "work" for the sake of the general 'fun' attitude of the game.

You say it all, thank you squirell ^^ indeed with that 200%

Anyways, i will say one more time, i'm sorry if my mistake made some mess, now i think the best thing it's just take it easy lol. But to prevent another misunderstanding, i prefer to retire, because it make no sense to punch up like that lol.

This time i don't forget to say my favorite quote Relax, take it easy  Tongue  Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like trinity.'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
My last words for you @Trinity ...

- I already spent to much time about you

- you came here as new player for this fun game

- you made the mistakes (2 days ago, A LOT) 

- I told you about (not more not less), that this way the game do not work

- I even told you around 5 times ( Exclamation ) HOW TO AVOID such issues / mistakes

- you started to become personal vs me

- I even didn't reacted to you about this that you became personal, because you mean nothing for me (a totally foreign person)

- I was so nice and patient, to try to explain it to you again, HOW TO AVOID such counting issues

- BUT you had nothing better to do, than tyring AGAIN to search for a discussion about me as person

- me as person is totally irrelevant, and in no mean, I will ever discuss any further 1 point about me as person with you

- so after I was patient and nice to you, explaining you again and again how to play this game best, so ALL can have FUN, you did ...

- ... you did the exact same mistakes as the day before yesterday

- trying to win by any chance, ignoring mistakes and NOT checking last right posted numbers

It's not about me as person, its you breaking the rules of this game, WITHOUT trying at least to understand why the issues started  Exclamation

Therefore no more words for you are needed ... Good Bye  Exclamation

I regret the time invested to explain the problem to you  Tongue