Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Which geometric figure do you prefere from the following:
triangle
square
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one playing "balls"...
Bug 
Hi there!
Just a quick hallo from me to the community. I first played the game bit more than a year ago, so maybe not from the very beginning, but for quite a while anyway. I had some shorter and longer breaks during this time but there is something addictive in Agario that makes me to play and play.
Who would suppose 2 years ago that silly looking game with balls would be such a great game Big Grin
I wouldn't.

I do prefer playing solo (actually I play FFA only), and in fact I don't appreciate teaming in FFA.

I would like to give something to Agario community, a bit different than regular gameplay video. I will post a link in the proper part of the board.

Meanwhile, since we already know that it is circle the community favourite figure, let give a chance to other figures for a minute of fame (check the poll) Big Grin

I do apologize in advance for any language mistakes. I am not English, I don't live in the country where we use it on daily basis, so please be understanding if possible. I don't mind being corrected, therefore if you feel the need to do it, go for it. Thank you.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Mikasa, Voakie

Messages In This Thread
Another one playing "balls"... - Lucyfer - 11-14-2016, 11:25 AM