Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The start of Agma.io for me
Question 
(01-15-2022, 01:23 AM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 08:11 PM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: I was first introduced to agma.io back in 2017

I was incredibly bad at the time and I was playing on a chromebook

It was around 2019 when I started playing on mobile

It was very difficult and frustrating to play, but I continued to try & improve my skills

It was in 2020 that I first had any contact with the game owner (Sora), I had receive a mod message for the first time in my 3 years of playing agma.io . I didn’t know what to do.

And from that point on I started to make YT videos on agma mobile.
Aaaah, I remember my mobile days. I was also first introduced to the game in 2017, and I was mobile until maybe mid 2019 (I could be wrong, but I think it was somewhere in 2019). I believe it was mid-late 2018 that Sora first PMed me and asked about what I thought could improve mobile gameplay. I was very young back then (I still am, but I have matured and grown quite a bit since then), and I was excited that the owner of the game was asking me lol. 
Since then, Sora has made very helpful improvements to mobile gameplay, and though I don’t play on mobile anymore, I appreciate it a lot. The game has improved a lot, and I’m glad to be a part of the community. I’m happy I stuck through the sometimes frustrating mobile years, and was able to find some of my closest friends that I still have today. (:

I had a similar experience, it’s been an eye opener for me. Now that I look back at my time spent playing agma on mobile I show that if you work hard to improves something then it’s likely to happen. Since I started agma on mobile has had many significant improvements & updates. As well as being recognized as an alternate to play on PC/computers.
I hope that other will see it the way I do or at least a similar way.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mobile-Agma's post:
  • fisa, QueenOfQueens

Messages In This Thread
The start of Agma.io for me - Mobile-Agma - 01-14-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: The start of Agma.io for me - Mobile-Agma - 01-15-2022, 01:43 AM
RE: The start of Agma.io for me - Mikasa - 01-17-2022, 09:58 AM