Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Something More...
Hello there. I know that I'm pretty fresh to the forums, but I've been feeling like I really like being here. I honestly don't like to play agma as much as I used to, but I enjoy helping and talking with other people. So, what I'm trying to get at is if I could maybe possible somehow probably not be useful to agma by being somebody? Like a mod or a helper just in general. I don't relaly care about being called a special title like "moderator" or "staff" or anything like that. I just wanted to help other people, on forums and on agma.

Helping would be things like stopping teaming on no team servers. 

Solving issues like profanity and intentional t-bagging and sorts of rude or mean behavior. 

Helping out with ideas and wiki fandom articles, which I already did but no one has responded to my submissions yet Sad

Or just helping people out who have questions. I find it really annoying that Sora is basically the only one who can actually do things that are important. But things that aren't only Sora based I would be cool trying to help out with.

I'm not sure about any of this actually happening, but I just have this urge to do something useful for once (which is strange for me xD)

As far a requirement wise, yes I'm 14, but I am reasonably mature and collected when it comes to anything agma related. I have lots and lots of free time and I have gotten to get the hang of forums pretty well. I've tried helping people out already but it just doesn't feel like enough. So if any of this stuff could be possible that would be cool. Thanks for reading I guess.

Messages In This Thread
Being Something More... - Rikkou - 04-13-2021, 07:02 PM
RE: Being Something More... - fisa - 04-18-2021, 07:37 AM
RE: Being Something More... - Rikkou - 04-18-2021, 06:13 PM