Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora
Hi, thank you for checking this thread. What does FWI mean, as written in the thread title? I will explain in a moment.

@flyingblue brought up an important point to me. The importance of being friendly and kind to one another. Flyingblue has been a member in the agma community for more than 3 years. Always friendly, always humble, and always inclusive.

But people in our community have not always treated each other that way. Sometimes people have been mean, unfriendly, and inclusive only to their own group of friends. This needs to change.

The principle of agma has always been to build a great community, with friendly relationships, trust, and warmth towards each other. And it will always thrive to be there. But sometimes, we let things within ourselves - as individual people - slip, and we turn dark, negative, and unfriendly to others. This is me asking you, to remind yourself to always keep that in mind when you are in agma. Forums, game, and discord. This place is not like other places, and I don't want it to be like other places. I want this place to be great for everyone. A second home that you can visit, at any time, whenever you want, and feel nice about it. That is only possible with your help - by you being FWIFriendly, Welcoming, and Inclusive to others. Sometimes, others will not be as friendly to you. But then you should just remind yourself that other people are human. They might have bad days, bad experiences. Even if they said something bad, you can be the better person and respond with something nice. At least you will show others that you are a person who cares, and that you will lift the community and strive to be part of the people who try to make it the best. You can make all the difference that is needed, just by remembering to be FWI. The interesting thing is that you single-handedly can cause a chain reaction in our community. By being FWI, the next person will most likely be FWI and pay it forward to the next person. It really is true that one person can change the world - the community. Our community. It starts with you.

If you have read all of this and agree with my message, I thank you.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1

Messages In This Thread
FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora - Sora - 03-02-2021, 05:33 AM