Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roaming with no data
I´m a little confused Squirrel, my battle is with Freedom Mobile not the Colombian Government. Although I do know what you mean about not wanting to stray outside your home. I could be at the mercy of a foreign power and be arrested and setenced without the rights I have in Canada. And don´t think I didn't get the double entendres in your text ("left leaning on your own government") Yes I probably lean a little to the left as I was an active union member for over thirty years but experience has taught me that both sides need to clean up their act!
I also love the "True North strong and free" ( I have prospered here with my work, children and still believe this an excellent country to be raised in). I have many reasons to start building a home in Colombia.
I do it for my physical health ( for me the jungle is very therapeutic, my apnea goes away when I am here.) The fresh air,water and the huge variety of fruits and vegetables are so good for my body health.
I do it for my mental health, ( Learning a new language and dealing with a different culture is so revitalising for my old rusty brain). If it weren't for covid I would be teaching english at the school near my home.
I do it for my psychological health, I used to play hockey, those days are gone but I do really enjoy skating and teaching my Grandchildren how to skate. It is what I miss most about being in Canada during the winter. But let's be honest here, Canadian winters are cold, daylight is short and the lack of greenery is depressing (serotonin levels drop). I instantley start feeling more alive when I go somewhere green and warm.
I have to go again, Life is getting in the way House won't build itself. Squirrel I have seen Squirrel in Medellin, they are smaller than the canuck squirrels and I know they are in my jungle so don't be afraid to go outside your comfort zone, I have and i never regretted it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • fisa

Messages In This Thread
Roaming with no data - Jupiter - 01-04-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Roaming with no data - Squirrel - 01-05-2021, 05:33 AM
RE: Roaming with no data - fisa - 01-06-2021, 05:23 AM
RE: Roaming with no data - Jupiter - 01-08-2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Roaming with no data - Squirrel - 01-11-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: Roaming with no data - Jupiter - 01-13-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: Roaming with no data - Squirrel - 01-14-2021, 02:02 PM
RE: Roaming with no data - Jupiter - 01-14-2021, 04:11 PM