Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the Most HATED experience thing in agma.io?
(08-21-2020, 02:02 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 01:43 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 01:24 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 04:49 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Q: What is the Most Hated experience thing in agma.io?

A: Probably the ads because I am pretty sure a lot of players have recently been complaining all about that lately and that could maybe actually explain the only reason why those sort of players really want Gold Membership that bad

3 years ago i had like 4 million mass and i wanted to make a record because on this time there was no a big record, i was near i just need 100k more i put a potral an then my pc crashed so i lost all mass  Dodgy

(08-19-2020, 12:55 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 09:49 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Probably no one minds banner ads implemented in the home/death screen.. but video ads have a really annoying problem: it happens quite often that you get an ad when you press play (but you still spawn) so you can’t defend yourself while watching an ad.. after just a few more deaths you get the next video ad...

The ads are annoying but sora has to get money so..idk

I think adds are the worst thing on infection, you are green, you have an add an you get red izi kill :b
First of all, I do actually know that ads in agma.io can turn out to be extremely annoying sometimes and it could end up making players angry but just like people said in this thread that's exactly how is going to run this game, keep it alive, and grow as fast as possible.

Yep that's ture. I am not gone say anything about it.
if that's okay with you then that's fine Big Grin
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the Most HATED experience thing in agma.io? - nachochesse - 08-21-2020, 06:11 AM