Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create new skin bug?
(06-26-2020, 10:55 PM)solidwing88 Wrote: Hum.... i found out what the problem was , for some odd reason it refused to take the spesific picture i was uploading , even tho it was same size etc as the other pics i been using , just this one it refused to use , so it just added a new free skin every time i tried to save it , when i tested with another picture it worked again , so i dunno why its rejecting the picture i wanted to use , very strange indeed , could be cus i was out of DNA , i did a quest and won 1 DNA and after that was when i tested to use another pic and it worked , so i dunnno if the dna had anything to do wiht it , but i just think it refused to use the picture it self , which i dont know the reason for , it has same 512 resolution and very low size , and it was my fav skin i was going to use with my name on it and everything , but it refuses to take it : ( 

i deleted all my 90 dna pre made skins in case there was a bug with them , found it it was not , so i lost all of them just trying to work this out , really sad Sad

anyone ever experinced that the game wont take sertain pictures ?

It sounds like you gave up a lot in order to figure it out, but I'm glad you ended up being able to use the skin that you wanted to!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
Create new skin bug? - solidwing88 - 06-24-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Create new skin bug? - solidwing88 - 06-24-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Create new skin bug? - Squirrel - 06-25-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: Create new skin bug? - solidwing88 - 06-26-2020, 10:55 PM