Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who know please reply me.
Cannot reply in full right now, but just to comment on portals, it's not a way to farm exp fast anymore, it was patched a long time ago:
There has always been players who discovered smarter ways to level up. The example way of gaining exp in a fast way by dropping portals was discovered by players, and was a legitimate way of gaining exp, but it was actually patched a long time ago. The purpose of portals is not to let players gain exp faster. After we found out about that way of gaining exp faster by dropping portals in gigantic servers and consuming the entire server, and testing/measuring to actually figure out more details about it, we looked for a way to patch it. Because after all, it is a valid way of gaining exp - you consume players and gain exp from that. But at the same time, when you use it with many portals, it becomes powerful as you consume many players at once. Finding a solution was not easy, because we did not want to remove portals from gigantic servers. So after testing and considering multiple ideas with different side effects, we decided to make a limit on the max amount of exp you can gain within a certain timeframe. This prevents the use of portals to gain exp faster, and it was already implemented a long time ago, in 2019.

And Samira, i'm not talking about criticism. I've always taken criticism and feedback positively. Your last thread was not about criticism, it was about something very different. You mention multiple times that you're trying to help. I'm not asking for your help. The thread you made was the opposite of help, it was destructive, even if you say that you didn't mean it to be that - to anyone reading it, it communicated a complete false and negative image, endorsing more negativity and encouraging people to quit.
Creating an agma extension script is completely your decision, and you've been allowed to do so. Most other games would not allow you to do that.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • PROPROPROPROPROPRO, xmaster

Messages In This Thread
Who know please reply me. - Pillow - 06-06-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Who know please reply me. - xRENDEx - 06-06-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Who know please reply me. - Squirrel - 06-06-2020, 01:35 PM
RE: Who know please reply me. - Jupiter - 11-08-2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Who know please reply me. - Sora - 06-08-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Who know please reply me. - imHitu - 11-08-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Who know please reply me. - Pillow - 11-10-2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Who know please reply me. - Redfox - 11-13-2020, 04:24 PM