Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IDEA] Weekly high scores
(11-14-2016, 12:34 AM)Relax Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 12:23 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: It wouldn't bother me to see the leader board  or the teamers and cheaters all gone. You might loose a few players of one kind but might gain a different kind of player and probably a larger crowd of them. There are some awesome Quantum players that never bother for the leader board.  Just so the Teamers know, that when they're tooting their  horns about how awesome they are, some of the players  they're bragging about beating are 6 years old. Ya WoW! eh?  There are  solo gods too who I know cheat and some others who I have suspicions about. 
I also think  the leader board contributes greatly to  cheating  or teaming  to  the top.  Take away their thunder. 

Why not two game boards. One with leader board and one with out and see what happens. 

Just a ganja influenced creative thought that makes sense to me right now Big Grin

The trouble with a leaderboard is there's no separate one for campers and teamers. ANYONE can say their solo is legitimate, and then fail to respond when challenged on their claims; or they say it was an outlier. As of right now, I think the leaderboard is doing more harm than good. I'm honestly surprised people will go so far for scores. I guess I used to as well, but it's just a number, that has many factors influencing it. People use it to make bogus claims nowadays, time and time again. I suppose calling them out won't do anything, we need a mechanics fix. People will keep farming and camping as long as it's an option. I personally am more proud of legitimacy rather than the number, and hope the rest of AGF will turn out the same. Smile

Just a question because I don't know about coding and w/e.  How hard would it be to count the "secret room" mass seperate from the main game mass, subtract  one from the other and the remainder is the first place score? it could be done with coding right?

That would take care of one big problem.
Bullies have personal issues.

Messages In This Thread
[IDEA] Weekly high scores - Mino - 09-16-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: [IDEA] Weekly high scores - Apix - 09-17-2016, 03:46 PM
RE: [IDEA] Weekly high scores - Squirrel - 09-18-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: [IDEA] Weekly high scores - Mino - 11-06-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: [IDEA] Weekly high scores - ✨101✨ - 11-12-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: [IDEA] Weekly high scores - ✨101✨ - 11-13-2016, 06:23 AM