Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you think that agma.io is secure?
Yes.
No.
No, but they probably don't look at our passwords, names, and stuff we type in, etc.
Yes. It may be a glitch.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn't the site agma.io secure? And other questions
Does it look at our names and passwords? It could probably look at our names. Google says: " The connection with the site is not secure." So there must be something. And why.

Is [email protected] a real email? Shown here[url=http://agma.io/support.php][/url] there is an e-mail called [email protected], I should try contact it and see if it really works. The name just looks weird. But that is just my opinion. Why does Agma.io promote bots. So you need to pay to have fun? Not always paying though. With the fake currency in the game you could also buy bots temporarily. But to get those "coins" you need to collect them while playing. So basically. You collect coins or you buy bots, it will cause lag. And also negativity because people lag(At least me) when there are bots. I recommend not to promote bots. But only with paying so the developers(or co workers whatever) even get more money. They put ads and then you also pay for gold. There should be a feature at gold that there are no ads. Like who cares about the ads. My curiosity is about the secureness of the site. I want privacy!

Messages In This Thread
Why isn't the site agma.io secure? And other questions - Smarty - 04-14-2018, 08:26 PM