Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cornered and humiliated... what is my life..
So I am a self annointed ffa/exp god, I pretty much can go to MOST top 4-6 EXP servers and take them out via my understanding of slow teaming tactics ( former AV vet, I beat doritos in 1v1 mmk )
Anyways I was in a Exp server today with some SCAR clan members, the leader Nevan and I suppose his trainee with him who had no skin.
So the server goes as usual, I build mass of 4k or so , avoid the big team, double the small team and am just merging my about 7-8k in my area where i cleared viruses on the top right side of the map, nobody in sight, then i see the shithead trainee of scar coming up for me in 16, i merge to 8 but he comes on me fast, he is practically salavating at the sight of me, i positon myself in a defensive situation to pop him but its no use, he just gives all the mass to his team and he doubles me, pushes me on the wall and I get absorbed.
The worse part is that after I die , the nevan dickhead! dances around throwing W's and his trainee does the same.
Why do they take pride from this?????? I play party mode now only and occasionally take 1-2 servers a day, but how must only solo players feel? to work 2 years to build skills just for these cheaters to shit all over your art?
" took so many losses made me sad" is my new motto
first I was kicked from av for having a sexy Asian girlfriend by the (racist) doritos who hates Asian babes and now i have to suffer this humiliation.

Messages In This Thread
Cornered and humiliated... what is my life.. - DoritoP - 10-17-2017, 11:10 AM