Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Recruiting! +Official Thread!
Star 
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan! 

Clan Leader- 
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫XC

Co Leader- 
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫✨101✨  

Clan Manager- 
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫Robin 

Clan Members- 
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫YEET
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫Fury
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫nynja
ℝ⋓⋒➫Craw
ℝ⋓⋒➫s11
ℝ⋓⋒➫ A8
ℝ⋓⋒➫ CoCo
ℝ⋓⋒➫ Slothy

~~~Hello Everyone!~~~ 
Welcome to the Official ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Thread!
 We are a new clan that has been in the making for a while, and we are now looking for talented skilled members willing to be active, participate in clan wars, contribute, and meet new people and be a better agar.io player! This was clan was created and founded by me, XC, and co-founded by 101, the co-leader of this clan. I felt like it would be cool to have a clan made by me that was based around Runners! Runners are especially wanted in this clan. 
Feel free to post down below if you want to try-out, or we may just add you on the spot because of your well known skill! Discussion of this clan is also allowed. 

And here is the official clan discord! ---> https://discord.gg/013CUaCi7XTQOPmHF <---

~Requirements include~ 
Know how to splitrun effectively (We will also be learning how to realtime splitrun)
Know how to tricksplit, as well as be familiar with cannonsplitting and possibly popsplit/vanishsplit (if ur pro) 
Be an active member on the AGF server, as well as on regular agar.io as this is NOT just a AGF clan. 
Be able to attend training sessions, as we will be hosting some! A private server for us that will be just super simple will be coming out for us.
And be nice, friendly, helpful, and pro! (Also you should definitely like running) 

Again, thank you for reading and remember to.......

Big Grin  Keep On Running!  Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 5 users Like ~XC's post:
  • Craw , Robin , s1104874, YEET, ✨101✨

Messages In This Thread
➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Recruiting! +Official Thread! - ~XC - 06-06-2016, 02:30 AM