Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to Split-run in Agar.io
Thumbs Up 
Splitrunning is probably the most important skill to have in Agario. Splitrunning is the most efficient, and quickest way to gain or contain mass if done properly. Atop of that it can be used to run from your enemies. First of, I will cover a few things. At different mass levels, you are able to Splitrun differently. Up to 3,000 mass, you can basically split whichever way you like, and still go quick. However up until 9-12K you want to do what is called a forward only Splitrun. Normally while Splitrunning, you would constantly split back to eat up your companions small pieces, allowing you to continue splitting. Whilst splitting back, you are wasting time thus making the Splitrun go slower. Forward Splitrunning is only good up to 15,000 at most. It is still possible at greater numbers (30,000 for example), however it will be more risky, and much less reliable. A forward Splitrun is not easy to do, as there is no "formula" to doing it correctly. If you wish to master forward Splitrunning I would suggest finding a person you play well with, and just experimenting. Regardless, down below I will provide tips to enhance both ways of Splitrunning! As I have said before these are only tips to help you Splitrun, if you want to get good at it you must practice and experiment with it.

1. Cleaning up small pieces. As you may know, you may only split into 16 at most. If you do not clean your teammate up and vice-versa, you won't get very far. If you want to keep a steady pace/movement and clean up your teammates small pieces, you must work out a pattern. Some common patterns are 2 splits forward, and 1 split back. That would ensure that you are cleaning up your teammates small pieces, and still moving in one direction. However there are times when you are able to do all 4 splits forward, and still not have to clean up your teammate right away. Once again, it is all about experimenting with it and getting a "flow".

2. This is still under debate, however according to some it is important to keep your cursor close to your blobs, and your teammates blobs at all time. The most important part of Splitrunning is cleaning up small pieces, there is a theory that if you move your cursor very far from yourself or your teammate then your pieces will expand in directions, and not huddle close to your big pieces. Thus screwing up the Splitrun. This is still under debate, however I have been doing it lately and I have noticed some change in the way the pieces fan out.

3. Think fast, and don't make ignorant decisions. Splitrunning involves a lot of quick thinking, and fair decision making. As you are constantly splitting into 16, it is recommended that you do it a bit slower, just to get a look at your surroundings to make sure you don't split into anyone, or give your enemy a perfect chance to split on you, etc. Sometimes you just have to be patient. Moral of the story is be smart, and don't do ignorant things while Splitrunning. 

Have a nice day! 
[Image: BbGAc9G.png]
JOIN VOiD TODAY! (JOIN HERE!)
[-] The following 4 users Like Sacrifice's post:
  • Falysidia, Konoha , Mikasa, V1tal

Messages In This Thread
How to Split-run in Agar.io - Sacrifice - 04-24-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: How to Split-run in Agar.io - ProZarg - 04-24-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: How to Split-run in Agar.io - V1tal - 04-25-2016, 08:07 AM
RE: How to Split-run in Agar.io - Mikasa - 04-27-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: How to Split-run in Agar.io - Konoha - 04-27-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: How to Split-run in Agar.io - Gres123 - 04-27-2016, 01:59 PM