Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Official Forum Rules! [READ before posting!]
(05-08-2017, 02:16 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 01:41 AM)Demon King Wrote: 2 things from the random demon... first what would count as half nude? there are various way to count it as so... but if you would count nuggz as half naked state that directly don't dance around it but I don't care about it she doesn't post all the time and if she does who the hell cares it's a picture that you'll forget unless you focus on it.. which means YOU are making it sexual. Now on to the second one madison is not a girl so it doesn't apply to you ryan. But the no woman abusing thing is stupid because why can you attack us but us not say anything back? I do not agree with that but if you make it one you will ruin a lot of peoples perspective for this website. But those are 2 things that I am saying something about what is half naked and why should woman abusing be something you can be banned for? especially if they say something first!

"Abuse" can be perpetrated by anyone. So whether you're abusing a guy or a gal doesn't matter... It's common sense to assume that the same rules apply to everyone.

If anything, because this site is sausage-heavy, there's likely to be some people who would tend to jump to the defense of a gal. (I would definitely number as one of those.)

But if I saw a guy getting winged, I would speak out as well.

I'm sure that the "rules" are intended to be evenly applied to everyone.

Nothing else makes any sense at all.
except you haven't said anything about me getting insulted or talked down upon... so no I do not believe it would apply to both genders because of the way I've seen it happen before I get in a fight with a girl and later I'm yelled at but they get nothing said to them so why should I believe that it change here? and it doesn't matter how many men are on here everyone should be treated equal that's what a fucking feminist is and that's what I believe should happen so I do not believe that a rule should protect only those without "sausages" but everyone and if you see someone getting attacked or insulted you should stick up for them not just attack the male

(12-28-2016, 03:00 AM)kekboy pro Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 12:25 AM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: I like the rules

can there be a rule about no women abusing because i have been harrased in this chat

there is already a rule in place that specifically bans harassment so there is no need for a specific rule pertaining to females... in fact, such a rule will most likely have the opposite effect to that which you intend
stop being a thin-skinned whiner, and stop trying to become part of a protected class... it gives women a bad name

kekboy I love you so much
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Forum Rules! [READ before posting!] - Demon King - 05-08-2017, 02:41 AM