Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video quality loss on YouTube
(02-21-2016, 09:45 PM)GZeusKriest Wrote: Haha I thought that was you! Thanks dude. I recognized the 'deal with it' goat pic. Watching me play as TinyTroll isnt that fun for people because they dont get what im doing and they leave comments like, this guys an idiot, whats he doing? thats not how you play agario!
I dont think these bastards at the official channel are going to get back to me, I think I fanboy'd a little too much! I was like, 'this is my greatest dream and I love you guys and theres more where this came from'... 4 days later, nothing. The next few live streams I do i'll show teaser footage of the video, prob tonight too. I never expect that anyones watching me play, I started streaming because it gives me a reason to talk and feel like i have friends! i know its so sad but its more fun even if no one is watching. Some jerk commented on my stream 'so so dumb' then i went to his new video and left a vengeful comment. Then he messages me sorry just chill bro.
Hey when u say turn off the effects are u talking about when you upload they prompt you if you'd like to let them improve this video? Because I never let them enhance it. I think this color loss is caused because those greens are so close together on the color scale and their encoding just changes them to the same in order to decrease data size. I wish I could improve it, its so epic, it actually made me cry a few times by the end, but thats because i used the saddest Beethoven song ever in it. Thanks for the support goat lord

NP Zeus Wink
A little hint -> It's really hard to understand what the old man is saying. Maybe its only me, but if you speak more loud (dem english skilz) it'd probably more understnadable Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video quality loss on YouTube - Voakie - 02-21-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: Video quality loss on YouTube - Voakie - 02-28-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Video quality loss on YouTube - Voakie - 04-04-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Video quality loss on YouTube - AgarHQ - 03-16-2016, 11:54 AM