Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Do you use Android Play, IOS App Store, or both?
Android - Google Play
IOS - Apple App Store
Both
None
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agma.io on Mobile/Tablet (poll - reply for free 20k coins in agma)
(03-05-2018, 01:58 PM)Sora Wrote: [Image: appstore-icon-mobile-retina.png]
Agma is contemplating ways of integrating into Android Google Play Store, or IOS Apple's App Store.

While researching the area, I have a couple of questions to ask the community:

1. Do you use Google Play or Apple App store?
2. If agma would be released on the Play Store or the App Store, would you use it? 
3. If you would use it, what would be the most important aspect for you? What would make the game just perfect for you to play through mobile?

Thank you for participating Smile
As an incentive for answering these questions, feel free to provide your username on agma I will add you 20k coins.

You knew I would be the guy to say "none", no doubt!

And I bet when the poll closes, that I'm still the only one who did! (lol)

But I would never play the mobile version, because quite frankly, "Gold membership" is a lot cheaper, and gives you more! (than paying for the cell service)

Could there really be so many addicts that it would make it worthwhile developing an app version of the game?!

Afterwards, it occurred to me that you were also interestedin which of the two platforms your users thought more highly of.

I will have to choose that in roughly a months time, as they shut down the networks that sustain "flip phones" service (lol) for good. And I'll probably go Android, simply because it's cheaper.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Agma.io on Mobile/Tablet (poll - reply for free 20k coins in agma) - Squirrel - 03-06-2018, 10:35 AM