Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Idea :D
I would like to share my idea in the forums and I just want to get that out there, so instead of this sport called,"Dodgeball", how about if we could change into an Agar.io game type of way,"DodgeVirus", DodgeVirus is a game in agma.io where you can automatically shoot viruses at a player and it will basically only have 30 Virus Hits on him before he dies, if you need to get your health back up in the game so you won't end up dying, use a mass pellet powerup, use a recombine pellet powerup to recombine your other cells directly right back into the main cell, use a speed powerup to shoot viruses faster at the player, that's exactly how the game (DodgeVirus) works Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor
(08-21-2020, 11:16 AM)nachochesse Wrote: I would like to share my idea in the forums and I just want to get that out there, so instead of this sport called,"Dodgeball", how about if we could change into an Agar.io game type of way,"DodgeVirus", DodgeVirus is a game in agma.io where you can automatically shoot viruses at a player and it will basically only have 30 Virus Hits on him before he dies, if you need to get your health back up in the game so you won't end up dying, use a mass pellet powerup, use a recombine pellet powerup to recombine your other cells directly right back into the main cell, use a speed powerup to shoot viruses faster at the player, that's exactly how the game (DodgeVirus) works Smile

I like ur idea but that's too many powerups...
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • magdorlolmagdor, nachochesse
(08-21-2020, 11:16 AM)nachochesse Wrote: I would like to share my idea in the forums and I just want to get that out there, so instead of this sport called,"Dodgeball", how about if we could change into an Agar.io game type of way,"DodgeVirus", DodgeVirus is a game in agma.io where you can automatically shoot viruses at a player and it will basically only have 30 Virus Hits on him before he dies, if you need to get your health back up in the game so you won't end up dying, use a mass pellet powerup, use a recombine pellet powerup to recombine your other cells directly right back into the main cell, use a speed powerup to shoot viruses faster at the player, that's exactly how the game (DodgeVirus) works Smile
Actually sounds cool, but I have to admit that Hitu is right. Too many powerups '-'
Hello there, I'm Madzia! If you have any questions or dilemma, go ahead and text me! I'll do my best to help ya. 

Peace, ~Madzia~  Angel !

discord contact: madzia#8979

Is like an overpower battleroyale o.o
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Is it just me? Or does this also sound a little bit like the Infection mode server, where one shot doesn't kill a guy, you have to chase him down and pump him fll of lead! :|

I feel like there's stuff missing around how this would work.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-22-2020, 02:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Is it just me? Or does this also sound a little bit like the Infection mode server, where one shot doesn't kill a guy, you have to chase him down and pump him fll of lead! :|

I feel like there's stuff missing around how this would work.

Ye it kind of does but not really sure about the idea.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
agree with above
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
Online Pharmacy With Echeck For Viagara