Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this bug gets me banned 2 times
ok so rencently, im been banned 2 days for spamming in the chat, and thats wrong, sometimes i just get this error for no reason, i didnt even talk or anything, i just get banned for spamming chat. i have no idea what happend and why im banned, perhaps its a game error?

can someone @Sora and fix this? this gets me banned 2 times 24 hour in 1 week.
i eat sumuri's :O
(07-03-2020, 05:53 AM)xmaster Wrote: ok so rencently, im been banned 2 days for spamming in the chat, and thats wrong, sometimes i just get this error for no reason, i didnt even talk or anything, i just get banned for spamming chat. i have no idea what happend and why im banned, perhaps its a game error?

Do you mean banned from Discord, or the game?

I have never heard of something that caused spam in a chat without actually doing anything, so you maaaayyyyy have a hard time making anyone believe your story!

(lol)

Anyways, if you mean Discord, then let's talk. If you mean the game, send Sora a private message, and make your case to him.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, HutDude
He means on the game. If you spam you get 2 warnings and then a 24hr ban. If you use too many animations like "jump" several times it is also considered spam which should be changed because it's not really spam.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • HutDude
(07-03-2020, 09:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 05:53 AM)xmaster Wrote: ok so rencently, im been banned 2 days for spamming in the chat, and thats wrong, sometimes i just get this error for no reason, i didnt even talk or anything, i just get banned for spamming chat. i have no idea what happend and why im banned, perhaps its a game error?

I have never heard of something that caused spam in a chat without actually doing anything, so you maaaayyyyy have a hard time making anyone believe your story!

(lol)

Anyways, if you mean Discord, then let's talk.  If you mean the game, send Sora a private message, and make your case to him.
i think its a miricle scripts error, i barely talk in the game, or i dont know, some software key board problem?
(07-03-2020, 01:13 PM)xmaster Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 09:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

(lol)

Anyways, if you mean Discord, then let's talk.  If you mean the game, send Sora a private message, and make your case to him.
i think its a miricle scripts error, i barely talk in the game, or i dont know, some software key board problem?

Could it be what Light suggested? Did you hit some keys that should do a bunch of animations all around the same time??

On the inside, I can see how that would be seen as spam, because your Script would submit the commands to do it, one per line. /spin, /jump /wacky and so on. lol

Maybe @Sora can exempt those animations??
Fight the Good Fight
(07-03-2020, 12:55 PM)Light* Wrote: He means on the game.  If you spam you get 2 warnings and then a 24hr ban.  If you use too many animations like "jump" several times it is also considered spam which should be changed because it's not really spam.

true
^o^
(07-03-2020, 03:38 PM)Romanista_ Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 12:55 PM)Light* Wrote: He means on the game.  If you spam you get 2 warnings and then a 24hr ban.  If you use too many animations like "jump" several times it is also considered spam which should be changed because it's not really spam.

true

u guys are still not getting the thing...
ik all of the possible spam ban, and i didnt type, closed all script, didnt animation or anything, didnt throw a bunch of commands like /level and /coins, didnt talk in party chat, didnt pm friends, didnt afk didnt go anything...
(07-05-2020, 02:24 PM)xmaster Wrote:

true

ik all of the possible spam ban, and i didnt type, closed all script, didnt animation or anything, didnt throw a bunch of commands like /level and /coins, didnt talk in party chat, didnt pm friends, didnt afk didnt go anything...

Maybe there is a bug then within the code?

Perhaps @Sora can consider this, and give it a once-over.

Which servers were you playing in when you were auto-tragically banned by the game??
Fight the Good Fight
(07-06-2020, 01:51 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

true

Maybe there is a bug then within the code?

Perhaps @Sora can consider this, and give it a once-over.

Which servers were you playing in when you were auto-tragically banned by the game??
i was in x-insta, didnt chat, didnt type, didnt type in party, didnt dm friends, didnt afk, closed all the scripts, did a virus scan, nothing helps
(07-06-2020, 03:53 AM)xmaster Wrote: i was in x-insta, didnt chat, didnt type, didnt type in party, didnt dm friends, didnt afk, closed all the scripts, did a virus scan, nothing helps

Hopefully as others come forward with a similar tale, there will be some kind of pattern or clue in the remembered circumstances.

Otherwise, it could be quite a while before Sora and the dev team figure out what is happening.
Fight the Good Fight

true

welllllllllllllllllllllllll............................................idk what to say i just said the information light said is true.
I said it because it happened to me 1 time when i spammed a pm to one of my friends to join selffeed na on redbull and i got banned.
^o^