Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who know please reply me.
What is the meaning of name colours?

white name   =  normal player
yellow name =  gold member
red name       =  youtuber
green name   =  owner

what's the meaning of blue name and black name?
Thanks for reading Dogs!
Black name is for KiZaru/Shiro, I am not 100% sure why he has it but he said it is because he is the number 1 player.
Blue name is for no one but Master got it two times for a special video.
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Squirrel
Yes, the #1 player does not necessarily mean that you are the best player.  I think it's a better representation of how badly you want to be #1. (lol)

Just as with Aylin who was before him... when KiiZaru showed her he wanted it too badly, and she wasn't willing to keep pace, she quit instead.

I understand that competition is a normal part of playing a game... but it's always the smallest part of it for me -- especially if I'm not on a team.   And in this game, I really can't team. So I am stuck being a marauding nuisance. (lol)

Instead of competing, I say this:

"If it ain't fun, it ain't worth it!"
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, DoctorFinkle, Jupiter, Pillow, Sora
(06-06-2020, 01:01 AM)samira Wrote: Idea Here you read all about name colors in the forums : http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4346

Quote:Black name is for KiZaru/Shiro, I am not 100% sure why he has it but he said it is because he is the number 1 player.
He has the most XP, yes. But we should keep in mind that XP does not mean experience, as you can buy XP, but you can't buy experience.

Why do you keep saying that you can Buy XP, and buy yourself ranks in agma? It's not true. This is not the first time you're making false statements like this Samira, and it's not acceptable. As I said before, it seems like you despise agma (based on a thread you made previously which was deleted, with false information and without any valid perspective) and for that reason I respectfully ask you to leave. There's no point for you to be around and feel this way, and I don't appreciate it.

For the record: All xp/levels in agma can NOT be bought. It's gained solely by playing agma and grinding. You can buy 2x exp in the agma shop for coins, that, along with playing on servers that give 2x or 3x xp is the only way to level up quicker.

Colors in agma:
White = Normal player
Gold = Gold member
Red = YouTuber
Black = the #1 top player in agma based on level. Currently also held with #1 top highscore.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • PROPROPROPROPROPRO
(06-06-2020, 06:29 PM)Sora Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 01:01 AM)samira Wrote: Idea Here you read all about name colors in the forums : http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=4346

Quote:Black name is for KiZaru/Shiro, I am not 100% sure why he has it but he said it is because he is the number 1 player.
He has the most XP, yes. But we should keep in mind that XP does not mean experience, as you can buy XP, but you can't buy experience.

Why do you keep saying that you can Buy XP, and buy yourself ranks in agma? It's not true. This is not the first time you're making false statements like this Samira, and it's not acceptable. As I said before, it seems like you despise agma (based on a thread you made previously which was deleted, with false information and without any valid perspective) and for that reason I respectfully ask you to leave. There's no point for you to be around and feel this way, and I don't appreciate it.

For the record: All xp/levels in agma can NOT be bought. It's gained solely by playing agma and grinding. You can buy 2x exp in the agma shop for coins, that, along with playing on servers that give 2x or 3x xp is the only way to level up quicker.

Colors in agma:
White = Normal player
Gold = Gold member
Red = YouTuber
Black = the #1 top player in agma based on level. Currently also held with #1 top highscore.

When she said 'buy XP', I read that to mean that through the copious use of powerups, it is much easier to get XP...

I hope that the two of you will come to some kind of understanding. I would miss Samira so much... Sad And it all seems a bit pointless. If she intended any harm to the game, I would find it hard to speak to her. I believe there is still time for this to be fixed.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(06-07-2020, 03:41 AM)samira Wrote: @Sora how about you allow me to stay here but I keep away from any Agma related threads?

By the way I did not mean to criticize  Agma with my post here, you misinterpreted it. What I tried to say is that one can not say that  the current number 1 in the level ranking is the most experienced player as we don’t know how many boosts he used. He could have significantly less real experience than for example number 2 but have more „xp points“ due to boosts. That was not including any critique, you just assumed it was there but in this case wasn’t.

I guess that’s  because you assume I don’t like the game but that’s not correct, I like the game but I don’t like the problems that the game has in my opinion.
I have tried to help to solve these problems with feedback/suggestions in posts/ threads and I even made a script and tried to actively contribute to Agma and still release updates on it. Which in my opinion is clear evidence that I care about the game.

Aylin was completely staying within the regular limits of playing. I think that in the early days of the SuperSonic servers it was easier to get xp there, and she milked that!

When KiiZaru came along, in a chat he and I had, he said that he started to play with his heart set on the #1 spot. And he found a whole new way of getting massive amounts of XP in a minimum amount of time, with portals. At first, many thought he was cheating... But if it had been a bug, I'm sure Sora would have fixed it, just as somewhere along the way, I think he adjusted the XP formula for SuperSonic servers because they were just giving out too much XP.

As it turns out, KiiZaru's method ended up costing him a lot of money to do. In a way, I am glad he came along and was hell-bent on #1... If you have a boatload of money, it's up to you how you use it, and Sora contributes to a Children's Charity too, so you could tell yourself that ultimately it was for two good causes -- that of a charity, plus it helped a bunch of poor young people play a game, because the owner could now afford to run it for longer!

He is a pretty hot player, so I'm not going to say anything against him, but I would agree that just as I didn't necessarily think that Aylin was the best player in the game when she was #1, neither did it mean that KiiZaru was, when he took over the 'top dog' spot.

He might even have painted Sora into a corner, in a way... If Sora thought the portals thing had unbalanced the game, and was going to change it, then just like that KiiZaru's planned assent to the #1 spot is derailed, he stops playing instead, and makes a convincing argument to Sora instead how he should have money refunded, because he was able to do it unhindered for so long, before he started getting closer top the #1 rank, and people started noticing his meteoric rise!

I think that in the end, Sora must have decided that if you really wanted to use this expensive method to get ahead, then so be it. It's done now, and like it or not, it's become part of the game.

I am a pretty terrible player, and I am (by the weight of my almost 2600 hrs playing time) in 13th place overall! For a long time, before the SS XP formula was changed, I was in the Top 10, and there is no way in hell that I was one of the best 10 players then, or one of the best 20 players now!

I don't do all those "tricks". I barely ever even pop-split someone. I lull them to sleep, and kill them because they get frustrated with my style, split when they shouldn't, and then they die to me! I don't Team ever. And I don't multitab. I don't even try to do the quasi-self-teaming thing with the free bots -- that requires more manual dexterity than I possess.

I just play... and eat what is sitting there, begging to be eaten.

And you know, I really respect KiiZaru... Not because of his assault on #1, but when the denizens of SS NA wanted him to join in on the whole server gunning for me, he said, "No. He's just a true Solo player, he's not doing anything wrong, so I refuse to attack him."

In the end, it's just a game.

As long as everyone has fun in the end, it's all good!

I'm not some 'Houdini' that comes into SS NA and suddenly makes it "unplayable" for others... I lower the xp and coins they would get... and if they don't avoid me, I assume they don't mind being eaten.

I often can't see who I am up against. Aylin and I came to an understanding, and she never changed her skin... so she and I would try to stay away from each other, and still... if I killed her by accident, she understood that I just couldn't tell it was her. (Back then I still had skins on. These days I find it's a lot easier for me to play with skins off.)

I don't expect pity or understanding from people for the issues I have with simple game play. But it's a blob game, and I have fun there. If you want to turn SS NA into "Farmville", by all means... But when I am there, if you don't want to get eaten by me, stay out of my way.

I reject how the cliques try to force me to leave the server and go pester some other server instead.

And I don't care how many times they kill me... Death does not matter in the game. As far as I'm concerned, they would do well to follow my example, and not get bent out of shape when I come along when their pants are down, and totally wipe them out.

In closing, I'll say that Agma has richly used a very simple type of game, and amply explored how different people play in different ways, and through the various server types, has created a game where almost everyone can find a server that they enjoy their time in, regardless of the differences in what they are "good at", what they suck at, and what their own moral fibre does, or does not permit them to do.

No doubt if I was some elite gamer, with better than 20/20 eyesight along with a knack for playing with speed, able to Team, do tricks, and multitab, no doubt I would be considered some 'satan incarnate' there. But I would never do that, because I too once made a game, and my #1 objective was to have as many people as possible enjoy the game, just as I believe Sora does.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora
Cannot reply in full right now, but just to comment on portals, it's not a way to farm exp fast anymore, it was patched a long time ago:
There has always been players who discovered smarter ways to level up. The example way of gaining exp in a fast way by dropping portals was discovered by players, and was a legitimate way of gaining exp, but it was actually patched a long time ago. The purpose of portals is not to let players gain exp faster. After we found out about that way of gaining exp faster by dropping portals in gigantic servers and consuming the entire server, and testing/measuring to actually figure out more details about it, we looked for a way to patch it. Because after all, it is a valid way of gaining exp - you consume players and gain exp from that. But at the same time, when you use it with many portals, it becomes powerful as you consume many players at once. Finding a solution was not easy, because we did not want to remove portals from gigantic servers. So after testing and considering multiple ideas with different side effects, we decided to make a limit on the max amount of exp you can gain within a certain timeframe. This prevents the use of portals to gain exp faster, and it was already implemented a long time ago, in 2019.

And Samira, i'm not talking about criticism. I've always taken criticism and feedback positively. Your last thread was not about criticism, it was about something very different. You mention multiple times that you're trying to help. I'm not asking for your help. The thread you made was the opposite of help, it was destructive, even if you say that you didn't mean it to be that - to anyone reading it, it communicated a complete false and negative image, endorsing more negativity and encouraging people to quit.
Creating an agma extension script is completely your decision, and you've been allowed to do so. Most other games would not allow you to do that.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • PROPROPROPROPROPRO, xmaster
(06-07-2020, 08:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 03:41 AM)samira Wrote: @Sora how about you allow me to stay here but I keep away from any Agma related threads?

By the way I did not mean to criticize  Agma with my post here, you misinterpreted it. What I tried to say is that one can not say that  the current number 1 in the level ranking is the most experienced player as we don’t know how many boosts he used. He could have significantly less real experience than for example number 2 but have more „xp points“ due to boosts. That was not including any critique, you just assumed it was there but in this case wasn’t.

I guess that’s  because you assume I don’t like the game but that’s not correct, I like the game but I don’t like the problems that the game has in my opinion.
I have tried to help to solve these problems with feedback/suggestions in posts/ threads and I even made a script and tried to actively contribute to Agma and still release updates on it. Which in my opinion is clear evidence that I care about the game.

Aylin was completely staying within the regular limits of playing. I think that in the early days of the SuperSonic servers it was easier to get xp there, and she milked that!

When KiiZaru came along, in a chat he and I had, he said that he started to play with his heart set on the #1 spot. And he found a whole new way of getting massive amounts of XP in a minimum amount of time, with portals. At first, many thought he was cheating... But if it had been a bug, I'm sure Sora would have fixed it, just as somewhere along the way, I think he adjusted the XP formula for SuperSonic servers because they were just giving out too much XP.

As it turns out, KiiZaru's method ended up costing him a lot of money to do. In a way, I am glad he came along and was hell-bent on #1... If you have a boatload of money, it's up to you how you use it, and Sora contributes to a Children's Charity too, so you could tell yourself that ultimately it was for two good causes -- that of a charity, plus it helped a bunch of poor young people play a game, because the owner could now afford to run it for longer!

He is a pretty hot player, so I'm not going to say anything against him, but I would agree that just as I didn't necessarily think that Aylin was the best player in the game when she was #1, neither did it mean that KiiZaru was, when he took over the 'top dog' spot.

He might even have painted Sora into a corner, in a way... If Sora thought the portals thing had unbalanced the game, and was going to change it, then just like that KiiZaru's planned assent to the #1 spot is derailed, he stops playing instead, and makes a convincing argument to Sora instead how he should have money refunded, because he was able to do it unhindered for so long, before he started getting closer top the #1 rank, and people started noticing his meteoric rise!

I think that in the end, Sora must have decided that if you really wanted to use this expensive method to get ahead, then so be it. It's done now, and like it or not, it's become part of the game.

I am a pretty terrible player, and I am (by the weight of my almost 2600 hrs playing time) in 13th place overall! For a long time, before the SS XP formula was changed, I was in the Top 10, and there is no way in hell that I was one of the best 10 players then, or one of the best 20 players now!

I don't do all those "tricks". I barely ever even pop-split someone. I lull them to sleep, and kill them because they get frustrated with my style, split when they shouldn't, and then they die to me! I don't Team ever.  And I don't multitab. I don't even try to do the quasi-self-teaming thing with the free bots -- that requires more manual dexterity than I possess.

And you know, I really respect KiiZaru... Not because of his assault on #1, but when the denizens of SS NA wanted him to join in on the whole server gunning for me, he said, "No. He's just a true Solo player, he's not doing anything wrong, so I refuse to attack him."

I'm not some 'Houdini' that comes into SS NA and suddenly makes it "unplayable" for others... I lower the xp and coins they would get... and if they don't avoid me, I assume they don't mind being eaten.

I often can't see who I am up against. Aylin and I came to an understanding, and she never changed her skin... so she and I would try to stay away from each other, and still... if I killed her by accident, she understood that I just couldn't tell it was her. (Back then I still had skins on. These days I find it's a lot easier for me to play with skins off.)

I don't expect pity or understanding from people for the issues I have with simple game play. But it's a blob game, and I have fun there. If you want to turn SS NA into "Farmville", by all means... But when I am there, if you don't want to get eaten by me, stay out of my way.

I reject how the cliques try to force me to leave the server and go pester some other server instead.

And I don't care how many times they kill me... Death does not matter in the game. As far as I'm concerned, they would do well to follow my example, and not get bent out of shape when I come along when their pants are down, and totally wipe them out.

In closing, I'll say that Agma has richly used a very simple type of game, and amply explored how different people play in different ways, and through the various server types, has created a game where almost everyone can find a server that they enjoy their time in, regardless of the differences in what they are "good at", what they suck at, and what their own moral fibre does, or does not permit them to do.

No doubt if I was some elite gamer, with better than 20/20 eyesight along with a knack for playing with speed, able to Team, do tricks, and multitab, no doubt I would be considered some 'satan incarnate' there. But I would never do that, because I too once made a game, and my #1 objective was to have as many people as possible enjoy the game, just as I believe Sora does.

that's a lot of typing LOL
i eat sumuri's :O
(06-06-2020, 01:35 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Yes, the #1 player does not necessarily mean that you are the best player.  I think it's a better representation of how badly you want to be #1. (lol)

Just as with Aylin who was before him... when KiiZaru showed her he wanted it too badly, and she wasn't willing to keep pace, she quit instead.

I understand that competition is a normal part of playing a game... but it's always the smallest part of it for me -- especially if I'm not on a team.   And in this game, I really can't team. So I am stuck being a marauding nuisance. (lol)

Instead of competing, I say this:

"If it ain't fun, it ain't worth it!"
    I aspire to be a marauding nuisance, right now with me being a noob I am more like a moronic nuisance to my foes( every once in a while I get a lucky shot in) . I'm still having fun getting my ass handed to me,especially by Samira.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • Redfox, Squirrel
(06-06-2020, 12:08 AM)Pillow Wrote: What is the meaning of name colours?

green name   =  owner

Blue name was just given to master for video. And black name for 500 level and #1 top
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • solo_player123
(11-08-2020, 08:52 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 12:08 AM)Pillow Wrote: What is the meaning of name colours?

green name   =  owner

Blue name was just given to master for video. And black name for 500 level and #1 top

aww OK : )
Thanks for reading Dogs!
(06-09-2020, 03:53 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 08:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I don't do all those "tricks". I barely ever even pop-split someone. I lull them to sleep, and kill them because they get frustrated with my style, split when they shouldn't, and then they die to me! I don't Team ever.  And I don't multitab. I don't even try to do the quasi-self-teaming thing with the free bots -- that requires more manual dexterity than I possess.

that's a lot of typing LOL
Are you guys FIGHTING against sora?
Yeah it kinda was a fight.