Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lootcrates
I was thinking about lootcrates. I think it should be nice to add them in the game.
Three different crates: one for powerups, skins and wearables.

Powerup crate: 15000 coins
Skins crate: 80000 coins
Wearables: 650000 coins

Maybe it's a good idea to add for each crate a normal, rare, and epic crate (for better items, but more expensive).

Feel free to leave a reaction !

Rick
[-] The following 2 users Like RickDeklomp's post:
  • QueenHeather, YaGirlBantrr
Too cheap, maybe just that you get a loot crate for every level up and it has some coins and xp in it
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
(05-03-2018, 12:59 PM)RickDeklomp Wrote: I was thinking about lootcrates. I think it should be nice to add them in the game.

Maybe it's a good idea to add for each crate a normal, rare, and epic crate (for better items, but more expensive).

Rick

It's a nice idea, and you're not the first one to post it...

With your prices, I'm guessing these would not be items that you could possibly just fly by in the game, but strictly objects that you can buy from the store?

Then I guess most crates would contain "common" items, and only one in 100 or somthing would contain a "rare" item?

I think it would be more fun if you could only find the crates in-game, and there's a separate page to go to to allow you to open your crates. (You couldn't possibly do it while playing.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-03-2018, 01:44 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 12:59 PM)RickDeklomp Wrote: I was thinking about lootcrates. I think it should be nice to add them in the game.

Rick

It's a nice idea, and you're not the first one to post it...

With your prices, I'm guessing these would not be items that you could possibly just fly by in the game, but strictly objects that you can buy from the store?

Then I guess most crates would contain "common" items, and only one in 100 or somthing would contain a "rare" item?

I think it would be more fun if you could only find the crates in-game, and there's a separate page to go to to allow you to open your crates. (You couldn't possibly do it while playing.)

Yes that would be a possibility. And sorry, I thought I was the first one Smile

Rick

Interesting idea! How will these lootcrates work? Keep in mind not alot of people would be able to afford these.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(05-03-2018, 06:25 PM)Owl Wrote:

Rick

Interesting idea! How will these lootcrates work? Keep in mind not alot of people would be able to afford these.
They can buy the normal crates, others with more moneu can buy rare, and epic.
(05-04-2018, 01:49 PM)RickDeklomp Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 06:25 PM)Owl Wrote:

Rick

They can buy the normal crates, others with more moneu can buy rare, and epic.

So others with gold membership would have more benefits? 
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]