Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agar.io iOS
Hey everyone, my personal favorite iOS game right now is Agar.io. Idk how many of you guys play the iOS version but I find it's a great time waster. If you're interested in trying Agar.io on the iPad for the first time or if you have tried it and it wasn't the greatest thing, I recommend you download it and try it out again. There are two game modes, Classic mode, and my favorite, Rush mode. Classic mode is just your typical FFA Agar.io game but Rush mode is a 5 minute FFA where every player starts the match at the same time and whoever grows the largest in the 5 minute period of the time that you have, wins the game. Also, there are tons of cool skins to use and you will never have a problem finding a server to play in.
[img]webkit-fake-url://7c51ed3d-297e-41e7-bbb0-97fabb3d504f/imagepng[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShootTheMoon's post:
  • Kipper
Even though I don’t play any other games, Agar.io is my favorite mobile game as well!

It could be a truly great game if Miniclip weren’t in charge.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • Kipper, ShootTheMoon
(08-21-2017, 01:36 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: Even though I don’t play any other games, Agar.io is my favorite mobile game as well!

It could be a truly great game if Miniclip weren’t in charge.

Same. What would you change about it?
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png
(08-23-2017, 08:59 PM)Kipper Wrote: Same. What would you change about it?

I think the game needs some balancing to make it a bit fairer for cells of all sizes. This is something that most multiplayer games have to deal with at some point.

I always wished the game had a few types of viruses with different effects. Regular green viruses are just a minor inconvenience for large split teamers. I don’t want to completely eliminate teaming, but just tone it down.
(08-24-2017, 01:07 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 08:59 PM)Kipper Wrote: Same. What would you change about it?

I think the game needs some balancing to make it a bit fairer for cells of all sizes. This is something that most multiplayer games have to deal with at some point.

I always wished the game had a few types of viruses with different effects. Regular green viruses are just a minor inconvenience for large split teamers. I don’t want to completely eliminate teaming, but just tone it down.

That would be ideal. If I had just started playing this game now, I'm sure I would have not bothered for too long. I have a lot of fun teaming but it's more about learning the technique for me. Soloing can get boring after awhile. I agree though, toning down the teaming would be nice.
[img]webkit-fake-url://28fd8d56-ce27-4c20-a622-f31c35ab6e09/imagepng[/img]https: // [Image: Kipper_Sig.png] / tzl2r0ujr / Kipper_Sig.png