Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#BRINGKEVINBACK
Why is that @kevin is being banned from forum and now the guild? This isnt fair. He was banned from the forum for an offense im not certain of, but now hes being threatened of being banned off of the AGF Guild. Until i am informed the reason of this. I say my vote, along with many others, is "no" to the recent poll posted by @[Big]SuckingsYT. Again, i know this personally that @kevin is a very kind person and does not deserve this. If you see any threads regarding people being related to the poll link below or another poll like it, please select no. Also, post #BringKevinBack to show your support.

Poll: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11981
Select No! Kevin deserves another chance.
[Image: 1e6cbe57423af7f213e0ca067270b930.jpg]
A true legend
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whipped Crream's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
It's hard to get kicked from here (I know from experience). It's on you to be a reasonable human being and not be insensitive enough to get kicked from here. It is up to the management of any outside groups to decide who they want in their groups, and why they want/don't want them. If you have a problem with the management of any group be it here or anywhere else, contact said management....until it's been stated that a group is a democracy, assume that it isn't. Polls and pleas regarding membership in a particular forum result in nothing but diviciveness and hurt feelings (just ask slothy....).
If someone is being threatened with removal from a certain group or forum, it is incumbent upon them to remediate, justify, or excuse their actions if they wish to remain in that venue. In layman's terms... say you're sorry, or explain yourself. People don't often get kicked from groups because they are "a very kind person", and perhaps they need to learn a lesson, or at the very least figure out what it is about themselves that so angers others. Pissing people off on purpose often times pisses people off...go figure.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Supergirl , Voakie
(03-13-2017, 11:23 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: It's hard to get kicked from here (I know from experience). It's on you to be a reasonable human being and not be insensitive enough to get kicked from here. It is up to the management of any outside groups to decide who they want in their groups, and why they want/don't want them. If you have a problem with the management of any group be it here or anywhere else, contact said management....until it's been stated that a group is a democracy, assume that it isn't. Polls and pleas regarding membership in a particular forum result in nothing but diviciveness and hurt feelings (just ask slothy....).
If someone is being threatened with removal from a certain group or forum, it is incumbent upon them to remediate, justify, or excuse their actions if they wish to remain in that venue. In layman's terms... say you're sorry, or explain yourself. People don't often get kicked from groups because they are "a very kind person", and perhaps they need to learn a lesson, or at the very least figure out what it is about themselves that so angers others. Pissing people off on purpose often times pisses people off...go figure.

Well said, well said  Exclamation

Be nice (or at least not bad), and all is fine  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(03-13-2017, 09:59 PM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Why is that @kevin is being banned from forum and now the guild? This isnt fair. He was banned from the forum for an offense im not certain of, but now hes being threatened of being banned off of the AGF Guild. Until i am informed the reason of this. I say my vote, along with many others, is "no" to the recent poll posted by @[Big]SuckingsYT. Again, i know this personally that @kevin is a very kind person and does not deserve this. If you see any threads regarding people being related to the poll link below or another poll like it, please select no. Also, post #BringKevinBack to show your support.

Apparently, this is a bit of a recurring theme.

Kevin/HazR is, for the most part, a nice guy.... but every now and then, he goes off the rails, and when he does, it gets ugly fast.

I think @Voakie gave his thoughts on this once before, how to him, it's this persistent cycle...
  • Few remember what went before, ask he be reinstated
  • Forum Staff do as the people want, let him back on
  • Things go okay for a time, he continutes, people like him
  • Something happens that makes him snap and he goes crazy on someone or a group of someones
  • People demand that he be punished as a result and banned permanently
  • Staff reban him
  • Time passes and people forget this cycle exists and wonder where he is

I think I've got the basic jist of it??

Oh and:
  • People get on @Voakie 's case for doing what the people asked him to

After enough reiterations of this pattern, it's hard to blame the Forum staff for nipping in the bud the next possible iteration by simply.... not unbanning him, even if people want it.

I like him too, now that I know he's prone to blow up, and try to put such instances out of my mind.
But I don't blame the Forum staff for their stance -- it makes a lot of sense.

In Discord channels, if he blows up yesterday, you probably won't scroll back that far, unless you're one of those secret Drama-Pigs... for the most part, what happened yesterday is gone and done.

But here in the Forums, there's often fallout that can carry on for months afterwards. Posts should stick around forever... and the staff don't like needing to police it by deleting certain posts or threads.

(I could be wrong, but I think that even HazR himself is tired of the cycle! lol Do what I do... go enjoy him on Discord, where today's drama dissipates like a morning fog...)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Conquest, Pudding, Sora, Voakie
To add on to what the others said...

The AGF guild is no longer officially part of the forums, for various reasons. The staff on this forum are not responsible and we won't even be able to do anything.

So please, discord stays on discord.

To also make it clear for the forums: Kevin has been banned countless times, and he won't receive that second chance until he has finally changed for the better. He openly admitted to only be here to annoy Sora, Wich I wouldn't describe as a nice guy. He also stated that he won't change, or "don't learn" like another member of this forum has encouraged him to. But said second forum member actually has changed for the better, at least a little Wink
[Image: Voakie.png]
(03-14-2017, 06:23 AM)Voakie Wrote: To add on to what the others said...

The AGF guild is no longer officially part of the forums, for various reasons. The staff on this forum are not responsible and we won't even be able to do anything.

So please, discord stays on discord.

To also make it clear for the forums: Kevin has been banned countless times, and he won't receive that second chance until he has finally changed for the better. He openly admitted to only be here to annoy Sora, Wich I wouldn't describe as a nice guy. He also stated that he won't change, or "don't learn" like another member of this forum has encouraged him to. But said second forum member actually has changed for the better, at least a little Wink

Yeah, I guess I need to ammend my part.... because, as you said his being a "nice guy" comes with conditions and presuppositions.

I'll change mine to say he's capable of being a nice guy.... when he wants to. Until something derails him, at which point, all bets are off.

But I guess now that I know he's prone to these explosions of (what's the opposite of 'grandeur'? lol) .... whatever... I just expect them, and wait a day for everything to be back to normal again.

(Assuming he hasn't targetted someone else I find great, because then I might help make it get uglier. lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
ahhhh RIP hazr -cries into his own bacon and eats it. Vomits it. relax's dog jumps on him and eats it-

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
(03-13-2017, 09:59 PM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Why is that @kevin is being banned from forum and now the guild? This isnt fair. He was banned from the forum for an offense im not certain of, but now hes being threatened of being banned off of the AGF Guild. Until i am informed the reason of this. I say my vote, along with many others, is "no" to the recent poll posted by @[Big]SuckingsYT. Again, i know this personally that @kevin is a very kind person and does not deserve this. If you see any threads regarding people being related to the poll link below or another poll like it, please select no. Also, post #BringKevinBack to show your support.

Poll: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11981
Select No! Kevin deserves another chance.

1. He isn't threatened at all;
2. We already closed that poll;
3. Peeps who disobey the rules deserve to be banned.

My opinion: I agree with the peeps above
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

He wuz pweety bed to me Sad
(03-14-2017, 10:49 PM)Pudding Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Kevin/HazR is, for the most part, a nice guy.... but every now and then, he goes off the rails, and when he does, it gets ugly fast.

I think @Voakie gave his thoughts on this once before, how to him, it's this persistent cycle...
  • Something happens that makes him snap and he goes crazy on someone or a group of someones
  • Staff reban him

Oh and:

After enough reiterations of this pattern, it's hard to blame the Forum staff for nipping in the bud the next possible iteration by simply.... not unbanning him, even if people want it.

I like him too, now that I know he's prone to blow up, and try to put such instances out of my mind.

In Discord channels, if he blows up yesterday, you probably won't scroll back that far, unless you're one of those secret Drama-Pigs... for the most part, what happened yesterday is gone and done.

But here in the Forums, there's often fallout that can carry on for months afterwards. Posts should stick around forever... and the staff don't like needing to police it by deleting certain posts or threads.

(I could be wrong, but I think that even HazR himself is tired of the cycle! lol  Do what I do... go enjoy him on Discord, where today's drama dissipates like a morning fog...)
Lovely post mate!
Are you in a debate club by any chance?

(03-14-2017, 10:37 PM)Matureguy Wrote: He wuz pweety bed to me Sad

Perhaps you take a trip to the first grade?
Dude it's obviously not true
(03-14-2017, 10:49 PM)Pudding Wrote: Lovely post mate!

Noooo, nooo... I never had time for that in Highschool. Although, apparently it's akin to "social suicide" -- that part wouldn't have mattered, because I'd already joined the math club. (lol)

But I'm in my, uhnnn... 4th decade of using Forums? That might have something to do with it.

This guy is actually someone else pretending to be pretty stupid. He thinks it's funny.
~contains himself no longer & rolls off the tree-branch, smacking the ground, but his ribs were hurting even before~
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Pudding, Voakie
we need kevin back to sort this out please let him come back
;-;
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
I have a question that when did Kevin left?

No clue why you bringing back a guy who never left.

He can make another alt account and come back.

Don't need to make this dramatic lol XD
[Image: Robin.png]
(03-14-2017, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

• Staff reban him

Oh and:

(I could be wrong, but I think that even HazR himself is tired of the cycle! lol  Do what I do... go enjoy him on Discord, where today's drama dissipates like a morning fog...)
Lovely post mate!

Guys, im protesting that Kevin is banned from agf forum, and people were thinking of banning people from the discord servers. Personally i dont feel this is fair.
[Image: 1e6cbe57423af7f213e0ca067270b930.jpg]
A true legend
(03-16-2017, 05:37 PM)Whipped Crream Wrote: Guys, im protesting that Kevin is banned from agf forum, and people were thinking of banning people from the discord servers. Personally i dont feel this is fair.

Like Squirrel and others already said, Kevin is banned for a reason. He has had noumerous second chances and, like I said, he won't receive a new one until we can be totally certain he has changed.

I'm very sure your personal opinion is biased because you are a friend of Kevin's.

To get back to the Discord Servers: They have nothing to do with the forum staff! Talk to the people in charge, not us. Nobody here except the people in charge can do anything.
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ℱIRE