Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF Private server question
Everyone I see playing on this server all go to my school and same grade since we all have macbook for school. Is the AGarioForum Private server just one server or is it different servers depending on where you live?
[Image: gsL7GeP.png]
just one.

makes it easy to play with friends!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-15-2016, 05:25 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: just one.

makes it easy to play with friends!
That is really insane and funny because most of the people who go on the server are people in my grade and between two schools of my town. And some people who join ask questions like, "You all go to the same school?", and almost everyone replies, "yep" or "yes".
[Image: gsL7GeP.png]
word of mouth is awesome lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just one server; like run said, it's less faf and easier to play with friends!
Heared of it before but now we have agma.io Smile
(05-03-2022, 09:33 PM)albtv Wrote: Heared of it before but now we have agma.io Smile

It's just a name change. If you type in your web search bar agarioforums.io, it brings you to agma.io. Like a re-branding.
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • nachochesse
(07-14-2022, 01:48 AM)FGFC820 Wrote:
(05-03-2022, 09:33 PM)albtv Wrote: Heared of it before but now we have agma.io Smile

It's just a name change. If you type in your web search bar agarioforums.io, it brings you to agma.io. Like a re-branding.

Yeah, pretty true!
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin