Appreciates rep points.
A lot,

(10-03-2019, 01:48 AM)Hackers011 Wrote: try best io game:
AGMA.IO BOI

Appreciates rep points.
A lot,
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hackers011's post:
  • yukichan
(07-20-2020, 06:15 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: i hate Agario its a trash game when i saw Agma.io i thought it well be cool to join and the game Agma.io is the best.
Hey toxic, just to to be aware dont be a hater to other games otherwise if other people likes aga.io and you don't and said that agar.io is bad they will hate you and you will have less chance of being a agma mod [just saying]  be nice to everyone!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(07-21-2020, 12:02 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 06:15 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: i hate Agario its a trash game when i saw Agma.io i thought it well be cool to join and the game Agma.io is the best.
Hey toxic, just to to be aware dont be a hater to other games otherwise if other people likes aga.io and you don't and said that agar.io is bad they will hate you and you will have less chance of being a agma mod [just saying]  be nice to everyone!
sorry "ImHitu" i should of listen to you
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
(07-21-2020, 05:46 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 12:02 PM)imHitu Wrote:
sorry "ImHitu" i should of listen to you

Its ok! Just be nice to eachother! And have fun with the community Big Grin
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
There are private servers that i dont have and i want the owner to know im going to takeover Agma.io JK i have no powers or gold or anything help me user name in Agma.io _ImDucky_ and Sora add me ive been on discord for long time and im trustable
Hi Im Arsh Nice to meet u (Btw) Im A Youtuber Channel Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvBChWM...tlLutMIogw