Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) (/showthread.php?tid=938)

Pages: 1 2

Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - FacebookMass - 01-21-2016

Hey guys! Here is a username and password for facebook if you want triple mass and other things, it is a shared account (DO NOT CHANGE PASSWORD) so you have to watch ads and also contribute! 

Email: [email protected]

Password: AgarForumsMass1

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Voakie - 01-21-2016

Does not really have a high level yet, but at least a mass boost is active! Cool thing Cool
I guess it wont take long until some douche changes the pass... Sad

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - LKD70 - 01-21-2016

When some douche does. It can be changed back through the gmail so... Good luck to some douche.

I might have a play later to get the level up. Not played real agar in a looong time

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - NesGee - 01-21-2016

Just used it for a bit. Is at level 35 now.

Lags a ton whenever someone else is using the account at the same moment.

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - barone - 01-21-2016

Yeah, and the mass boster isn't active.

PP:
EXP boost is enabled, mass isn't.

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Matheus Valadares - 01-22-2016

thanx u will 100% not hack it 109%

(jk) seriously thanks do! it be cool to have some good mass acc

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Voakie - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 03:27 AM)Matheus Valadares Wrote: thanx u will 100% not hack it 109%

(jk) seriously thanks do! it be cool to have some good mass acc

Ur signature ftw Cool

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Sinister - 01-22-2016

some douche changed it, it seems

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Nova - 01-24-2016

password has been changed

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Sinister - 01-24-2016

(01-24-2016, 12:25 AM)Nova Wrote: password has been changed

hopefully it can be changed back.

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - {ASŤŘỖ} ᗯiᑎᗯᑌᗰ - 05-21-2016

It doesnt work it says someone has logged in to your account

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Squirrel - 05-21-2016

(01-21-2016, 10:49 AM)FacebookMass Wrote: Hey guys! Here is a username and password for facebook if you want triple mass and other things, it is a shared account (DO NOT CHANGE PASSWORD) so you have to watch ads and also contribute! 

Email: [email protected]

Password: AgarForumsMass1

I wouldn't expect this account to last very long.

Making a shared account is, I'm pretty sure, against Facebook's AUP, and since it will have multiple simultaneous logins from all manner of different IP's, it will probably be flagged as 'compromised' and locked out.

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - ~XC - 05-21-2016

I dont really even get the purpose of it tbh... good point @Squirrel as well

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Mr Yo - 05-21-2016

Would be pretty cool if this forum had a shared account that we could all play and get it to lvl 100 ez.
Sooner or later the password would get changed, I don't see why someone would though, no point really if you have your own besides trolling.

RE: Agar.io Facebook Account PASSWORD (Shared account) - Squirrel - 05-21-2016

(05-21-2016, 03:32 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: Would be pretty cool if this forum had a shared account that we could all play and get it to lvl 100 ez.
Sooner or later the password would get changed, I don't see why someone would though, no point really if you have your own besides trolling.

As LD said, the creator of the account would have tied it to an e-mail address, so as long as the person who created the account continued to 'take care' of it, anytime the password was changed, he could log in, do the password recovery process via the e-mail address, and then reset the password to the commonly known one.

But still... generally once an account becomes recognized as being used by multiple people, there's easy server-side scripts that would flag the account, and allow the server's admins to lock the account out -- even from the original holder.