Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
me - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: me (/showthread.php?tid=79848)

me - GigaChad - 01-28-2022

Hello fellow agma/agar players!

My name is Mark(dont ask about the gigachad pfp and username),im 17 and i like sports,tictacs and gaming.

I recently started playing agma because a friend reccomended it to me,and i found these forums,this seems like a nice place.

Hope to meet nice people and be happy to be in this community!

RE: me - Squirrel - 02-06-2022

(01-28-2022, 07:10 PM)GigaChad Wrote: Hello fellow agma/agar players!

My name is Mark(dont ask about the gigachad pfp and username),im 17 and i like sports,tictacs and gaming.

I recently started playing agma because a friend reccomended it to me,and i found these forums,this seems like a nice place.

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

~looks around for direction using complex facial expressions... Mark? or GigaChad?!~

I have a question about tictacs! Do you make them last? Or are you a 'cruncher' that wants Mega Flavour super-fast?!

I hope you meet a few people you've never met in the game before, and never have egg on your face for replying to a bot! Big Grin

RE: me - GigaChad - 02-10-2022

(02-06-2022, 02:57 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

~looks around for direction using complex facial expressions... Mark? or GigaChad?!~

I have a question about tictacs! Do you make them last? Or are you a 'cruncher' that wants Mega Flavour super-fast?!

I hope you meet a few people you've never met in the game before, and never have egg on your face for replying to a bot!  Big Grin

First thing,just call me Mark.
Second,crunch intensifies

RE: me - Squirrel - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 01:29 PM)GigaChad Wrote:

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

I hope you meet a few people you've never met in the game before, and never have egg on your face for replying to a bot!  Big Grin

LOL! Okay, Mark!

I have a theory that everyone who buys Tictacs is a cruncher! Hell, they were around when I was a kid, and I can't think of any of my friends who bought them, unless they were a cruncher! Isn't it amazing that they have survived this long?? (I am 58, so that makes it at least 45 years they've been around!)

I know my favourite flavour was orange.

Even if there was a slightly metallic finish to it, that burst of tangy flavour would just make you want to take a couple more in your next mouthful! Hehehe...

RE: me - GigaChad - 02-11-2022

(02-10-2022, 02:24 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-10-2022, 01:29 PM)GigaChad Wrote:

Welcome aboard, uhnn...

LOL! Okay, Mark!

I have a theory that everyone who buys Tictacs is a cruncher! Hell, they were around when I was a kid, and I can't think of any of my friends who bought them, unless they were a cruncher! Isn't it amazing that they have survived this long?? (I am 58, so that makes it at least 45 years they've been around!)

I know my favourite flavour was orange.

Even if there was a slightly metallic finish to it, that burst of tangy flavour would just make you want to take a couple more in your next mouthful! Hehehe...

orange tictacs are best tictacs

RE: me - Squirrel - 02-16-2022

(02-11-2022, 07:15 PM)GigaChad Wrote: orange tictacs are best tictacs

And my second choice, I forget exactly what the flavour was called but either 'Mint' or 'Peppermint', something like that. I don't even remember that one having a flash taste of metal. lol!