Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Top 5 Recent Skins! - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Skins (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Top 5 Recent Skins! (/showthread.php?tid=71873)

Top 5 Recent Skins! - nachochesse - 01-24-2021

Here are the skins that were recently created by all of the lovely people in the community:

[Image: nwdn_file_temp_1611455107354.jpg?width=427&height=427]

(This skin was officially created by Endboss (EndBoss#6188), folks and was also posted in the #skins channel in the game discord server, she did a relatively wonderful job with this skin, give her a round of applause everyone! Big Grin)

[Image: Dragon_Alpha.png?width=427&height=427][Image: Dragon_Alpha_purple.png?width=427&height=427]
                           Original Version                                                   Purple Version
(These skins were officially created by Quarks123 (The Agma Youtuber, Quark123#4333)

I got to say, these skins sure do look amazing to me in my opinion. The way that this guy created these skins just like this are incredible, everyone here should give him a round of applause.

[Image: ARQLwhHENfSeAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png?width=427&height=427]

(This skins was officially made by Reshildship127, Reshildship127#3113)
This design of this looks amazing as well, give this person a round of applause folks! 

[Image: PicsArt_01-21-12.21.02.jpg?width=427&height=427][Image: PicsArt_01-20-09.00.47.jpg?width=427&height=427]
(These skins were officially made by Haru, Haru#8784)
Honestly, these skins based on the design looks just amazing, make sure to give her a round of applause folks!

[Image: ket3.png?width=427&height=427][Image: ket2.png?width=427&height=427]

(These skins were officially created by our beloved support member Ket, ket#0027)
Even if ket is still a support member currently to this day, she/he still makes very wonderful skins for the community to take a look. Everyone should give her a round of applause.

That is all of the recent skins that were posted in "#skins" channel in the game discord server by all of these lovely people here. Thank you so much you all, you are such wonderful people.   Heart Have a great rest of your morning all and I'll see you in the next message.

RE: Top 5 Recent Skins! - SilverYT_official2 - 04-28-2021

(01-24-2021, 03:34 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Here are the skins that were recently created by all of the lovely people in the community:

[Image: nwdn_file_temp_1611455107354.jpg?width=427&height=427]

(This skin was officially created by Endboss (EndBoss#6188), folks and was also posted in the #skins channel in the game discord server, she did a relatively wonderful job with this skin, give her a round of applause everyone! Big Grin)

[Image: Dragon_Alpha.png?width=427&height=427][Image: Dragon_Alpha_purple.png?width=427&height=427]
                           Original Version                                                   Purple Version
(These skins were officially created by Quarks123 (The Agma Youtuber, Quark123#4333)

I got to say, these skins sure do look amazing to me in my opinion. The way that this guy created these skins just like this are incredible, everyone here should give him a round of applause.

[Image: ARQLwhHENfSeAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png?width=427&height=427]

(This skins was officially made by Reshildship127, Reshildship127#3113)
This design of this looks amazing as well, give this person a round of applause folks! 

[Image: PicsArt_01-21-12.21.02.jpg?width=427&height=427][Image: PicsArt_01-20-09.00.47.jpg?width=427&height=427]
(These skins were officially made by Haru, Haru#8784)
Honestly, these skins based on the design looks just amazing, make sure to give her a round of applause folks!

[Image: ket3.png?width=427&height=427][Image: ket2.png?width=427&height=427]

(These skins were officially created by our beloved support member Ket, ket#0027)
Even if ket is still a support member currently to this day, she/he still makes very wonderful skins for the community to take a look. Everyone should give her a round of applause.

That is all of the recent skins that were posted in "#skins" channel in the game discord server by all of these lovely people here. Thank you so much you all, you are such wonderful people.   Heart Have a great rest of your morning all and I'll see you in the next message.
Very nice skin agma.io. agma.io community is great

RE: Top 5 Recent Skins! - Sasori - 05-09-2021

Cool skins! Is there a vid I can watch to learn how to make these?