Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Transparent Skins - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Skins (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Transparent Skins (/showthread.php?tid=66726)

Transparent Skins - DoctorFinkle - 04-28-2020

[Image: Screenshot-2020-04-27-at-8-33-52-PM.png]

Hi Agma!

I just made this nifty new skin using Microsoft Paint. I chose an image of the moon on the internet and made a checkerboard of transparent pixels in it so that when you wear the skin, you can see the color of your cell through it! If you want to learn how to make skins like these, I will hopefully be creating a tutorial soon! Wink

If you want to use this skin, it is public! Wink

EDIT: Click here for the tutorial! Smile

RE: Transparent Skins - xRENDEx - 04-28-2020

That is so cooool Big Grin

RE: Transparent Skins - DoctorFinkle - 04-28-2020

(04-28-2020, 10:03 AM)xRENDEx Wrote: That is so cooool Big Grin

Thx!!! I'm glad you like it!  Big Grin

RE: Transparent Skins - DoctorFinkle - 04-28-2020

(04-28-2020, 06:22 PM)samira Wrote: Hey Finky,

cool thing!

I think a tutortial would be nice. At a basic tutorial... (If you put a lo of effort in it and then not many peope are actually using it, it would not worth it... Forums is not that active so yeah... Or you try to make the people in the Agma Discord server an announcement about it or something...)

But one thing that should be mentioned:
[Image: xtsjk2.jpg]
When u zoom in /change  the size of a cell changes, this can happen. So another way to get that effect you want to have is to use real 50% opacity, but of course you can't do that with Paint. So your solution is a nice work-around for those who cannot afford a professional application for image manipulation. Smile

Real opacity? That's a thing?!

I did also notice that the skin looks really weird sometimes, it kinda bothers me. Confused

I am working on the tutorial right now, it should be out today!  Smile

RE: Transparent Skins - nachochesse - 04-29-2020

(04-28-2020, 09:05 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

cool thing!

I think a tutortial would be nice. At a basic tutorial... (If you put a lo of effort in it and then not many peope are actually using it, it would not worth it... Forums is not that active so yeah... Or you try to make the people in the Agma Discord server an announcement about it or something...)

When u zoom in /change  the size of a cell changes, this can happen. So another way to get that effect you want to have is to use real 50% opacity, but of course you can't do that with Paint. So your solution is a nice work-around for those who cannot afford a professional application for image manipulation. Smile

nice skin my dude Smile

(04-29-2020, 01:31 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 09:05 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:

cool thing!

nice skin my dude Doctor Finkle Smile

RE: Transparent Skins - XxtoxicagmaytxX - 07-20-2020

lol everyone wearing the same skinn