Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
New Splitrun Legacy - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Clans (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Clans/Teams (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: New Splitrun Legacy (/showthread.php?tid=55717)

New Splitrun Legacy - Kevin/HazR - 06-10-2018

Hello everyone, i am now reopening the Splitrun Legacy.

Rules:
DO NOT BETRAY YOUR CLAN UNLESS YOU BOTH HAVE AGREED TO A WAR - If broken this will result in a warn then after that a kick.
LISTEN TO THE OWNER AND THE CO OWNER - Depends on how bad it is, will result in a warn and then a kick.
DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS ANYONE IT WILL GET THE CLAN A BAD REP - Depends on how bad it is, will result in either a warn or kick.
DO NOT FAKE ANOTHER MEMBER - This will result in a kick without warning, maybe a ban from the clan.

Our rank system:
Owner - Only i will have this rank.
Co Owner - Only splash will have this rank.
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people. We trust you to only recruit the best players, if we find out anything else is happening, it's demotion without warning.
Trusted Member - When you recieve this rank its a sign of trust and acknownledge, from the Owner and Co Owner.
Member - This is the rank you will be granted when you're officially a Member.

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Squirrel - 06-10-2018

(06-10-2018, 10:15 AM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Hello everyone, i am now reopening the Splitrun Legacy.

Rules:
DO NOT BETRAY YOUR CLAN UNLESS YOU BOTH HAVE AGREED TO A WAR - If broken this will result in a warn then after that a kick.
LISTEN TO THE OWNER AND THE CO OWNER - Depends on how bad it is, will result in a warn and then a kick.
DO NOT BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS ANYONE IT WILL GET THE CLAN A BAD REP - Depends on how bad it is, will result in either a warn or kick.
DO NOT FAKE ANOTHER MEMBER - This will result in a kick without warning, maybe a ban from the clan.

Our rank system:
Recruiter - This is the last rank you can gain, where you get our full trust to recruit people. We trust you to only recruit the best players, if we find out anything else is happening, it's demotion without warning.
Trusted Member - When you recieve this rank its a sign of trust and acknownledge, from the Owner and Co Owner.

I don't remember this clan at all! Are you suuuuure that it really existed?

(lol)

Isn't the splitrun, just a move whereby you break into your max of 16 bits to try to run away from someone?

I know that if you use that in SuperSonic... and lets say your foe breaks up as well to try and chase you... it usually turns out badly for both of ya!

Perhaps you're thinking of a specific variant in which to play, as well?

But regardless, all the best to your new clan! May many funny stories be born in it's Discord server! Big Grin

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Nuke - 06-10-2018

(06-10-2018, 10:15 AM)Kevin/HazR Wrote: Hello everyone, i am now reopening the Splitrun Legacy.

Rules:

Our rank system:

Is there a Discord?

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Aisaka - 06-11-2018

Any contacting info?

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Squirrel - 06-12-2018

(06-11-2018, 05:43 PM)Aisaka Wrote: Any contacting info?

lol... What a guy, right?

Let's see if we can't rustle him up for ya.

Hey @Kevin/HazR ya have someone interested!

We can try anyhow, right?

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Loser. - 06-19-2018

I'm a new member looking to join your clan. I have experience, I'm level 67, blah, blah, blah. Is there anyone I can communicate with to join? I ain't doing Discord or any other chat software, though (I don't have the gear and I just don't like doing it). If that's a problem, kindly indicate as such.

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Squirrel - 06-20-2018

(06-19-2018, 08:42 PM)~hoping he asks Sora for a name-change~ Wrote: I'm a new member looking to join your clan. I have experience, I'm level 67, blah, blah, blah. Is there anyone I can communicate with to join? I ain't doing Discord or any other chat software, though (I don't have the gear and I just don't like doing it). If that's a problem, kindly indicate as such.

Hey, welcome aboard!

HazR has been around, and I'll see if I can get him to respond to the two of you?

You may not like communicating, but you can do it even within the agma game itself... so I'm not sure that not wanting to use Discord is a deal-breaker.

Regardless of this, I hope that you take some time to introduce yourself, and that you find some fun waiting for you out there!

(I took a look at your profile, and glad that I did! I can see your point for choosing the name you did. You're certainly right that the agar.io/agma.io family of games does introduce us to the concept of a short lifespan! But... some things should just be about fun, not always winning and losing! I won't want to call you by your name... lol. I use your name as a way of goading and making fun of Teamers in the game, lol. And yet, I'm a 'team player', and in the stock agar.io game, I almost always played the 'Teams' variant! But that too, is my way of letting Teamers know that what they do, pretty much anyone could do... and that they should stop congratulating themselves for dominating a server, when really, they have given themselves so many advantages, simply by teaming.)

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Loser. - 06-20-2018

(06-20-2018, 08:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote: You may not like communicating, but you can do it even within the agma game itself... so I'm not sure that not wanting to use Discord is a deal-breaker.

Wait... is this clan Agma only? I thought it was Agar.io, which I'm much more familiar with. If that's the case, I'm not sure if I'd like to join after all (sorry!). Does this site have any clans that are Discord-free and use Agar.io?

...And thanks for the advice, but I'm sticking with my current moniker. A little self-deprecation goes a long way.

RE: New Splitrun Legacy - Squirrel - 06-21-2018

(06-20-2018, 06:12 PM)Loser. Wrote: Wait... is this clan Agma only? I thought it was Agar.io, which I'm much more familiar with. If that's the case, I'm not sure if I'd like to join after all (sorry!). Does this site have any clans that are Discord-free and use Agar.io?

...And thanks for the advice, but I'm sticking with my current moniker. A little self-deprecation goes a long way.

Yes, I think there are still a few clans operating strictly in agar.io, but they are becoming rarer, I think.

And since chatting is not possible in the stock game, if there's no chat program used for communication, I believe the 'clan' would be largely a figment of their own imaginations. You could 'join' one, simply by adding their clan tag to the front of your name, and see if they'll play with you, I suppose?

If there are such clans, keep reading the Clans/Looking for Clans sections... their messages should let you know how it's done.