Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Wearable for Leaderboard players - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ideas (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Wearable for Leaderboard players (/showthread.php?tid=55202)

Wearable for Leaderboard players - Breakfast - 04-17-2018

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inactivity lately, i've had a lot of difficult personal and family problems.

Anyway, I am writing this post for a friend that plays Agma.

His idea is that each member that is on the Leaderboard should have a Wearable showing what position they are at,
For Example:

-A small star with their position number

-A bronze, silver, gold or platinum crown

-Special cell colour

RE: Wearable for Leaderboard players - Squirrel - 04-18-2018

(04-17-2018, 02:30 PM)Breakfast Wrote: Hey guys,

Sorry for the inactivity lately, i've had a lot of difficult personal and family problems.

His idea is that each member that is on the Leaderboard should have a Wearable showing what position they are at,
For Example:

-Special cell colour

I like the idea! I'm just not sure how many cycles it would take -- more than you might imagine if some of those players are broken up into 16 pieces at the time, and if you've ever spectated, you know how quickly the 'leaders' can change.

RE: Wearable for Leaderboard players - Owl - 04-20-2018

For Example:

-Special cell colour

This is a good idea! I Like the idea of adding more wearables in the game, it'd be cool to see my level on a wearable or crown etc...

But... This could be quite difficult considering how many people are on the leaderboards.

RE: Wearable for Leaderboard players - Kasey - 04-21-2018

For Example:

-Special cell colour

That would be interesting and unique. 

However.... It might also be rather difficult to manufacture, as well, as keep track of. 

YET, it could be implemented! (Stay positive and keep your fingers crossed!) I'd like to see how it'd work out in the end, of course. Smile

RE: Wearable for Leaderboard players - Owl - 04-21-2018

(04-21-2018, 03:14 AM)Kasey Wrote:

For Example:

-Special cell colour

That would be interesting and unique. 

However.... It might also be rather difficult to manufacture, as well, as keep track of. 

YET, it could be implemented! (Stay positive and keep your fingers crossed!) I'd like to see how it'd work out in the end, of course. Smile

Lets hope it gets put into the game lol

RE: Wearable for Leaderboard players - PullMyFinger - 04-25-2018

most the guys on the leaderboard just want to play without calling attention to themselves.. Good idea, maybe ALL players could activate something like SPIN/FLIP/SHAKE that gives something like the level up graphic with their current rank.. like /RANK and then something cool happens.

RE: Wearable for Leaderboard players - Owl - 04-26-2018

That'd be interesting