Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
Bots are back! - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bots are back! (/showthread.php?tid=3662)

Pages: 1 2

Bots are back! - Dzia - 06-14-2016

Hello guys,

I have been playing a lot of Agar.io recently. Last night I decided to hop on only to find that there was bots on Party Mode, These bots seem to be coming from: Bagar.io, I checked it out myself although I didn't use them because I have never liked them, Once you go to Bagar.io you download a Google Chrome extension, You then proceed to purchase these bots.

This is a bad thing for me, As I said I really don't like bots and think they're a pointless extension to the Agar community/

This is all I have to say, I quick brief that bots have returned as a lot of us knew they wouldn't be gone for long.

Many thanks -Barzh

-Greets,

RE: Bots are back! - Squirrel - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 06:54 AM)Barzh Wrote: Hello guys,

I have been playing a lot of Agar.io recently. Last night I decided to hop on only to find that there was bots on Party Mode, These bots seem to be coming from: Bagar.io, I checked it out myself although I didn't use them because I have never liked them, Once you go to Bagar.io you download a Google Chrome extension, You then proceed to purchase these bots.

This is a bad thing for me, As I said I really don't like bots and think they're a pointless extension to the Agar community/

This is all I have to say, I quick brief that bots have returned as a lot of us knew they wouldn't be gone for long.

Many thanks -Barzh

-Greets,

Bots are made by people who can't play properly by themselves, and thus need ways to succeed through things like bots, which is sort of a 'cheat'.

But I'm not surprised to hear that there are bots again.

The bot-makers need only to determine what mannerisms their bot had, which was used by the game developer to identify something as a bot.

I haven't seen any bots in 'Teams' mode yet, though.

Hopefully the developers will be able to pick up on new mannerisms and abolish them all again. And then the game/bot war will have gone one more cycle.

RE: Bots are back! - V1tal - 06-14-2016

I like bots if they're free, but its pathetic that ppl pay for it lol

RE: Bots are back! - ***** - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 01:32 PM)V1tal Wrote: I like bots if they're free, but its pathetic that ppl pay for it lol

its pathetic that you use bots lol xD

RE: Bots are back! - V1tal - 06-14-2016

(06-14-2016, 01:34 PM)HazR Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 01:32 PM)V1tal Wrote: I like bots if they're free, but its pathetic that ppl pay for it lol

its pathetic that you use bots lol xD

aahaha

RE: Bots are back! - ~XC - 06-14-2016

Yeah I saw that they were back. I was doing solo on party mode for 2 hours just now, and I saw some bots...

Welcome Back Bots :/

RE: Bots are back! - run SPOT run - 06-14-2016

I used to be against bots, but only because of the lag they caused. since I havent been playing vanilla agario for months (once agarplus got shut down) I kinda stopped caring at all. I used to use agarplus just to test skins and play party mode with a map, but I'm really all about the fast reform servers, so it didnt even bother me when extensions got killed. If someone wants to pay for bots, then join in on the buffet and have fun with it as a part of the server your on, or just leave and hit up a new server. Splitrun teaming is by far what ruins agario for the average player, not bots (other than the previously mentioned lag), but with no way to stop it theres no sense complaining about it. To be clear though, splitrunning is fun, but it's a different game, more of a dance and less of a hunt. Splitrun teams eat anything in the way, with no regard to size, so it ruins a server for all of the small guys trying to use skill to grow, and only serves to encourage others to team in order to survive.

RE: Bots are back! - ༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨ - 06-15-2016

I'm not a big fan of bots.. but I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVEE it went @Sora gives us bots at Secret server, it's just so fun tbh.

RE: Bots are back! - ginaowens - 06-15-2016

It's totally worse when you play against a bot, it misplays a lot but you still lose because he uses a T1 brainless deck and has Boom, Rag and etc.

RE: Bots are back! - Squirrel - 06-15-2016

(06-15-2016, 08:56 AM)ginaowens Wrote: It's totally worse when you play against a bot, it misplays a lot but you still lose because he uses a T1 brainless deck and has Boom, Rag and etc.

Welcome, Gina! You must be new... hope to see you introduce yourself in the 'Intro' section!

I must admit though, you lose me in this part, "T1 brainless deck and has Boom, Rag and etc."

Are you talking about the game as played on some private server that has some extras thrown in?

RE: Bots are back! - Squirrel - 06-16-2016

I haven't seen a bot, but that's because I play in 'Teams' mode. The thing is, it's still affecting me, because all day I've been so laggy, that I've changed my name to 'DrunkenSquirrel' in a feeble attempt to dissuade teammates from giving me their mass. LOL

Good luck programmers! Kill those bots again!!

RE: Bots are back! - ginaowens - 06-20-2016

(06-15-2016, 12:32 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 08:56 AM)ginaowens Wrote: It's totally worse when you play against a bot, it misplays a lot but you still lose because he uses a T1 brainless deck and has Boom, Rag and etc.

Welcome, Gina! You must be new... hope to see you introduce yourself in the 'Intro' section!

I must admit though, you lose me in this part, "T1 brainless deck and has Boom, Rag and etc."

Are you talking about the game as played on some private server that has some extras thrown in?

Yes Squirrel.

RE: Bots are back! - Craw - 06-20-2016

Bots are back=lag is back

RE: Bots are back! - Dzia - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 08:08 PM)Craw Wrote: Bots are back=lag is back

The lag never ended.

-Greets,

RE: Bots are back! - Craw - 06-20-2016

True but i dont like bots they are so unfair