Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
The thread that never dies! - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The thread that never dies! (/showthread.php?tid=2384)

RE: The thread that never dies! - Squirrel - 04-08-2018

(04-08-2018, 05:53 AM)Eden Wrote: Pretty much sounds like whenever I ever message an online friend and we're both trying to talk but keep leaving seconds before the other joins xD

Yup... That's Discord. Unless you use DM's, it can take a week to have one little small-talk convo.

What's even funnier, is when the same two people are chasing each other through 3 different servers, and different channels, neither one actually meeting the other, but responding one step at a time.

It gets me frustrated, and clamour again for people to stop fracturing yet another server by making a new one, and instead, having 5 servers that have essentially the same people on them anyways, join together for the benefit of actual conversation.

Of course... that never happens. :|

RE: The thread that never dies! - Eden - 04-08-2018

(04-08-2018, 05:59 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 05:53 AM)Eden Wrote: Pretty much sounds like whenever I ever message an online friend and we're both trying to talk but keep leaving seconds before the other joins xD

Yup... That's Discord. Unless you use DM's, it can take a week to have one little small-talk convo.

What's even funnier, is when the same two people are chasing each other through 3 different servers, and different channels, neither one actually meeting the other, but responding one step at a time.

It gets me frustrated, and clamour again for people to stop fracturing yet another server by making a new one, and instead, having 5 servers that have essentially the same people on them anyways, join together for the benefit of actual conversation.

Of course... that never happens. :|

^ Pretty much the 101 guide to why I don't use Discord (well, amongst other things) ^

3 7 5 6

RE: The thread that never dies! - Robin - 04-08-2018

Well, I might as well drop a quick message lol

RE: The thread that never dies! - Squirrel - 04-09-2018

(04-08-2018, 11:01 PM)Robin Wrote: Well, I might as well drop a quick message lol

~steals Robin's worm~

~nibbles one end & spits it out~

That is some FOUL stuff!

RE: The thread that never dies! - Mikasa - 04-22-2018

Hey friends! Almost 2 weeks since Squirrel's most recent post.

RE: The thread that never dies! - Owl - 04-22-2018

This thread really does never die lol

RE: The thread that never dies! - Apix - 09-01-2018

What a shame, it died! Mikasa you a liar! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RE: The thread that never dies! - Mikasa - 09-03-2018

(09-01-2018, 11:18 PM)Apix Wrote: What a shame, it died! Mikasa you a liar! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The least expected happened... Sad

RE: The thread that never dies! - Mikasa - 11-28-2018

Already two months... Time to revive this baby again! Lemon

RE: The thread that never dies! - Owl - 11-28-2018

(11-28-2018, 09:29 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Already two months... Time to revive this baby again! Lemon

Quite a thread!

RE: The thread that never dies! - Squirrel - 11-29-2018

Mikasa made an appearance on the thread that discusses coloured names...

And that totally reminded me that I needed to come back here and pay homage!

I hope that the battle is going well!

RE: The thread that never dies! - Mikasa - 11-29-2018

(11-29-2018, 04:00 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Mikasa made an appearance on the thread that discusses coloured names...

And that totally reminded me that I needed to come back here and pay homage!

I hope that the battle is going well!

#MikasaForMod again..! No? Just me? Hehe... Don't have the time anyway (thought of that when you mentioned the thread about the coloured names I made).

RE: The thread that never dies! - Squirrel - 11-30-2018

(11-29-2018, 07:45 PM)Mikasa Wrote: #MikasaForMod again..! No? Just me? Hehe... Don't have the time anyway (thought of that when you mentioned the thread about the coloured names I made).

Good, I hope! So long as some of that 'busy' is stuff that you like to do, that you chose! Smile

RE: The thread that never dies! - TinyKitten1233431 - 11-30-2018

8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

RE: The thread that never dies! - youandme - 12-25-2018

keep again !