Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community
ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Printable Version

+- Agario Forum | The Online Agar.io Leading Community (http://agarioforums.net)
+-- Forum: Agar.io (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Stories & Videos (http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ (/showthread.php?tid=2160)

Pages: 1 2

ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Bane Wolfgang - 04-04-2016

ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴛʜɪs ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴛᴏ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴇɴsᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴀɢᴀʀ.ɪᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs! ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇs sᴏᴄɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴛʜɪs ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ! ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ.

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Robin - 04-05-2016

Nice video Bunny i haven't watched video like that in a while lol.

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Sinister - 04-05-2016

(04-05-2016, 12:38 AM)Robin Wrote: Nice video Bunny i haven't watched video like that in a while lol.

it's JP on Agario's video Tongue

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Bane Wolfgang - 04-05-2016

(04-05-2016, 12:38 AM)Robin Wrote: Nice video Bunny i haven't watched video like that in a while lol.

ᴏʜ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ. ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴛ. ɪᴛs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪsɴᴛ ɪᴛ(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Robin - 04-05-2016

(04-05-2016, 12:47 AM)Sinister Wrote:

it's JP on Agario's video Tongue

I got that just saying thanks for showing lol

(04-05-2016, 12:49 AM)bunnyteam.io Wrote:

ᴏʜ ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ. ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪᴛ. ɪᴛs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪsɴᴛ ɪᴛ(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

yep it is great and Thanks for posting it otherwise i barely watch videos. lol

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Sora - 04-05-2016

The creator of that video managed to resemble meaningful things in a very good way. We can all learn something from it, most visibly to not give up on what you wish to accomplish, until you achieve it. I've come to realization there are a lot of life lessons in Agar.io.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us, Bunnyteam!

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Bane Wolfgang - 04-05-2016

ᴀɢᴀʀ.ɪᴏ ɪs ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ. ᴄᴇʟʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡ. ᴠɪʀᴜsᴇs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴄᴇʟʟs ᴇᴄᴛ; ʜᴇʏ sᴏʀᴀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - NesGee - 04-06-2016

I am part of the group that made this ^^

You can actually see me in the video if you pay attention.

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Bane Wolfgang - 04-06-2016

Such a shame you show how quick negativity consumes a person.

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Exursa - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 05:26 PM)NesGee Wrote: I am part of the group that made this ^^

You can actually see me in the video if you pay attention.

I saw you, GG.

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - NesGee - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 06:08 PM)bunnyteam.io Wrote: Such a shame you show how quick negativity consumes a person.

Whoa dude. I'm not the one pissed off here sending me hate mail and leaving nasty comments to everything I write. If you're such a positive person, either accept what I said, or don't, but either way move on.

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Bane Wolfgang - 04-06-2016

I'm not hateful Smile. I don't send hate mail Smile. I just think i can be negative if you are Smile

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - larrypult - 04-08-2016

the event was made by JP, a youtuber. on that video I was "PLACE" with the bowling skin.... the event was tiring but fun at the same time

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - Bane Wolfgang - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 04:40 PM)larrypult Wrote: the event was made by JP, a youtuber. on that video I was "PLACE" with the bowling skin.... the event was tiring but fun at the same time

You showed us real team work and determination! This was a beautiful project and i'm so glad that post is pulling you guys in so I can meet you all. I am so happy that I could share this with the community because it's picked up well opening the video to people who may not have seen it! I love this community!

RE: ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ - larrypult - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 05:18 PM)bunnyteam.io Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 04:40 PM)larrypult Wrote: the event was made by JP, a youtuber. on that video I was "PLACE" with the bowling skin.... the event was tiring but fun at the same time

You showed us real team work and determination! This was a beautiful project and i'm so glad that post is pulling you guys in so I can meet you all. I am so happy that I could share this with the community because it's picked up well opening the video to people who may not have seen it! I love this community!

thank you very much for the reply. yeah, we did have lots of teamwork and planning, and we had 3 attempts on doing it, was kinda frustrating, we had alot of planning just for that one second of "ALL TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE" moment. but the climax at the end was totally worth it, we completely showed to the world what is that little thing called teamwork ^^