Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm leaving Agar.io
The game just isn't fun to me anymore. All many players care about nowadays is how good you are, not what kind of a person you are. The community (outside of this forum Big Grin) is complete cancer, and Miniclip has ruined what could have been one of their biggest successes. I just haven't played that much recently, I've been really inactive on many chats, and I think it's time for me, after almost a year and a half, to move on. Of course, I won't be leaving the forum, and I'll still be watching some videos, I might even drop in for a casual FFA game or two, but for the foreseeable future, I'm leaving Agar.io for good.
~Hori
[-] The following 2 users Like Horizon's post:
  • Madison Beer, Voakie
I understand dude, I guess we all reach the point where it's time to move on...

But hey, life is full of surprises. And at least we'll still see you in this community.

Just keep your hopes up and see where the road ahead takes you... 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Players like players. there are always great poeple and complete fools.
What is sad as well is how Miniclip aka Moneyclip cares about the game and we can't do anything about it.
I remember I read last year that Agar.io will be released on Steam. I was basically very happy about it. I always prefered to play standalone games rather than browser ones. Even though I don't like Steam as whole.
Then Miniclip bought the entire game.
Today we have no Steam version of Agar.io, the game is barely playable for solo players, implemented antiteam hits solo players more often than teamers and the game does not develop at all besides tons of new skins.
And the worst of it all, there is lag almost all the time!!

But I understand your point of view. However they say: never say never Wink
I quitted playing the game few times, but non of them was for good. It was always more like a break.

Anyway have fun in whatever different activity that will take Agar.io's place.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
I agree with @Lucyfer, never say never.

I also almost left last year, but ended up staying anyway. I do hope that you do stay, because, from what I've seen, you seem like a good and helpful member of our community. Big Grin
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(11-16-2016, 09:47 PM)Horizon Wrote: The game just isn't fun to me anymore. All many players care about nowadays is how good you are, not what kind of a person you are. The community (outside of this forum Big Grin) is complete cancer, and Miniclip has ruined what could have been one of their biggest successes. I just haven't played that much recently, I've been really inactive on many chats, and I think it's time for me, after almost a year and a half, to move on. Of course, I won't be leaving the forum, and I'll still be watching some videos, I might even drop in for a casual FFA game or two, but for the foreseeable future, I'm leaving Agar.io for good.

I stop playing agar.io for like 10 months alreaddy

TWTDEATH2
(11-16-2016, 09:47 PM)Horizon Wrote: The game just isn't fun to me anymore. All many players care about nowadays is how good you are, not what kind of a person you are. The community (outside of this forum Big Grin) is complete cancer, and Miniclip has ruined what could have been one of their biggest successes. I just haven't played that much recently, I've been really inactive on many chats, and I think it's time for me, after almost a year and a half, to move on. Of course, I won't be leaving the forum, and I'll still be watching some videos, I might even drop in for a casual FFA game or two, but for the foreseeable future, I'm leaving Agar.io for good.

I stop playing agar.io for like 10 months already 

ALSO THIS IS MY 100th POST YAY  Smile Smile Smile 
 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cry
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

Tbh I was very mad at first. But I understand you Horizon. Everybody gets bored at one point.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Eden
Just play slither.io instead Kappa

STAY ON THE FORUMS (pleaseeeeee)!!
YOU ARE A COOL GUY AND WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(11-17-2016, 05:37 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Just play slither.io instead Kappa

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000th POST, BRO Tongue

and yeah @Horizon pls stay on the forums  Undecided  
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eden's post:
  • ✨101✨
(11-17-2016, 05:37 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Just play slither.io instead Kappa

Of course I'm staying on the forums! There's no way I'm leaving a community like this Smile

(11-17-2016, 04:33 AM)REACTION Wrote: Tbh I was very mad at first. But I understand you Horizon. Everybody gets bored at one point.
Yeah, it's just not as fun as it used to be. And btw, where you mad at me? Sorry if my leaving agar.io upset you, even if it wasn't lasting. I want to keep a healthy relationship with everyone here! Big Grin
~Hori