Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your name
Star 
Hey everyone!

"Oh wait, Mikasa's posting another thread?! This will be as useless as the latest threads of him!"
Mhm, you, me and everyone else choosed a name for the registration, but why did you choose THAT name?

My answer is this one (I will explain it short and easy to understand) :
Some people might have heard of an anime called Attack On Titan, and one girl is named Mikasa.
Her personality and her acting is pretty close to mine to be honest, even if I'm a boy and she's female.
It was the 10th August 2015 when I decided to be Mikasa, and I don't regret my choice!

But what's your answer?  Angel
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 3 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Narej, Reaction , ™ Chronic
Supergirl

... that name speaks for itself  Exclamation

Tongue

Angel

Heart
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 5 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Mikasa, Relax , ™ Chronic , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(11-15-2016, 06:01 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Hey everyone!

"Oh wait, Mikasa's posting another thread?! This will be as useless as the latest threads of him!"
Mhm, you, me and everyone else choosed a name for the registration, but why did you choose THAT name?

My answer is this one (I will explain it short and easy to understand) :
Some people might have heard of an anime called Attack On Titan, and one girl is named Mikasa.
Her personality and her acting is pretty close to mine to be honest, even if I'm a boy and she's female.
It was the 10th August 2015 when I decided to be Mikasa, and I don't regret my choice!

But what's your answer?  Angel
This was the name I made when I joined NBK back in August of 2015 (quite a long time ago!) and I've never changed my Agar.io name since!
~Hori
I am pretty sure we had this thread before... Shy

Well for me, I used voat in the beginning because there was a voat Skin. It displayed a goat. But voat was already taken on Reddit. I recently saw Star wars so I mixed wookie anr voat. = Voakie
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Reaction
When I started playing AGF, I used some random names, one of which was my username Big Grin
When I registered, I was too lazy to think of a different username so I literally copied my ign 
Voakie
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
When I first started playing I used Solo but everyone else did too. I wanted to be different so I used Soloist. Some people thought the TM part was short for The Master,  but in fact it is short for TEAM. I chose the name TEAM to let every one know that I didn't need a team. I was a team. The team of me, so they would stop trying to team with me.
Anyway it stuck.  Cool
Bullies have personal issues.
I know, Narej doesn't make any sense, but here's how I got it! My sister's name is Nancy and everyone in the family called here Narry (I have no clue why) and my name is James. So put Narry and Jmes together... BOOM! It makes Narej
[Image: narej.png]
this name sucks hey Smile
[Image: plzma_signat.jpg]
My name is supposed to look like a guy wearing headphones.

I chose the name because I am an aspiring electronic music artist, because I love music and because I can usually be seen wearing headphones! Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

Angel
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
My name is reaction because before i didnt know what name to make. First i was Agent, then Achievement, then Investigator, and then reaction. Since then Reaction is my name. I also react quickly(like in games and stuff like agario)

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]