Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Status
(04-16-2019, 02:10 PM)Supergirl Wrote: @Sora

I try it now this way, I sent you 2 pm, but never got an answer about ...

Please consider (or do it straight away) to give @samira the green nick-name  Exclamation

She really deserve it now ...

- she is very active

- she is always nice

- she is funny

= a great addition to this forum as member  Exclamation

Heart
You won't get an answer any time near soon.
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
It's sadly true, I haven't seen any name colour changes this year yet, or I've just been blind.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(04-16-2019, 06:39 PM)Mikasa Wrote: It's sadly true, I haven't seen any name colour changes this year yet, or I've just been blind.

So ... forum development stopped (or is even going down) ?

Huh

Confused

@Sora any words about would be appreciated  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-16-2019, 07:03 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 06:39 PM)Mikasa Wrote: It's sadly true, I haven't seen any name colour changes this year yet, or I've just been blind.

Huh

Confused

Wink

I made the same request maybe 3 weeks ago or so... and he has always taken my recommendations on this score in the past.

So clearly, Sora has so little free time currently, that he's not even managing to read his PM's. Sad

None of us really know what's going on, but we all wish you (@Sora) well, and hope that you can come back to us soon!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125, Mikasa
(04-17-2019, 06:45 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 07:03 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

Huh

Confused

Wink

I made the same request maybe 3 weeks ago or so... and he has always taken my recommendations on this score in the past.

So clearly, Sora has so little free time currently, that he's not even managing to read his PM's. Sad

None of us really know what's going on, but we all wish you (@Sora) well, and hope that you can come back to us soon!

Well said you two! @Supergirl @Squirrel
I'm sitting here, taking a sip of my coffee and wondering, if the forum needs a bit of a "new life" again.
Hmmm, of course it does. But how?

Quote:Mikasa

But how?

@Mikasa's comeback as Main-Moderator / Admin  Exclamation

Heart

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-17-2019, 05:54 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
Quote:Mikasa

But how?

@Mikasa's comeback as Main-Moderator / Admin  Exclamation

Heart

Wink

Too much I could ask for, but I'd go with it, as long as you and @Squirrel also get a promotion Big Grin

Lemon

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Supergirl
(04-18-2019, 07:36 PM)samira Wrote: @Mikasa I don't know you well nor the history of these forums nor the current moderators... But I guess it would be great to have you as a moderator so that there is someone ACTIVE with some permissions... It's not about hierarchy or honor or whatever. I can't speak for Supergirl or Squirrel but I'd be suprised if they would want that you do not get promoted if they don't get as well... it would be just great if there is someone who can for example delete spam threads / posts created by bots...

I can try to keep my "story" as short as possible if you would like to.
I was a mod back in 2016 and then after some time the community manager here (pretty self-explaining what my job was), but had to retire due to mental health issues, which caused me to take a long break. Both Supergirl and Squirrel were here at that moment, and they think (atleast I hope they do) that I did a good job as someone who kept the community clean and friendly. Angel

Turned out to be longer as planned, gosh...

Of course I'd like to get back into my old job, but I also would love to see someone else, who has been here for a few years or atleast been active in the past months, get promoted to keep this place as nice and friendly as it was. Sleepy

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-18-2019, 07:36 PM)samira Wrote: @Mikasa I don't know you well nor the history of these forums nor the current moderators... But I guess it would be great to have you as a moderator so that there is someone ACTIVE with some permissions... It's not about hierarchy or honor or whatever. I can't speak for Supergirl or Squirrel but I'd be suprised if they would want that you do not get promoted if they don't get as well... it would be just great if there is someone who can for example delete spam threads / posts created by bots...

Psst! There IS someone who can delete those pesky bot messages.

(It's me. But I can be fairly outspoken and opinionated at times, and I enjoyed that. I help out in deleting spam/distasteful informtion only. It was my idea for it to be done that way, so I could still feel able to express my true opinions.)
Fight the Good Fight
(04-19-2019, 02:54 AM)samira Wrote: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=57549 Tongue

Thanks... gone! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight