Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Which geometric figure do you prefere from the following:
triangle
square
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one playing "balls"...
Bug 
Hi there!
Just a quick hallo from me to the community. I first played the game bit more than a year ago, so maybe not from the very beginning, but for quite a while anyway. I had some shorter and longer breaks during this time but there is something addictive in Agario that makes me to play and play.
Who would suppose 2 years ago that silly looking game with balls would be such a great game Big Grin
I wouldn't.

I do prefer playing solo (actually I play FFA only), and in fact I don't appreciate teaming in FFA.

I would like to give something to Agario community, a bit different than regular gameplay video. I will post a link in the proper part of the board.

Meanwhile, since we already know that it is circle the community favourite figure, let give a chance to other figures for a minute of fame (check the poll) Big Grin

I do apologize in advance for any language mistakes. I am not English, I don't live in the country where we use it on daily basis, so please be understanding if possible. I don't mind being corrected, therefore if you feel the need to do it, go for it. Thank you.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Mikasa, Voakie
(11-14-2016, 11:25 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hi there!
Just a quick hallo from me to the community. I first played the game bit more than a year ago, so maybe not from the very beginning, but for quite a while anyway. I had some shorter and longer breaks during this time but there is something addictive in Agario that makes me to play and play.
Who would suppose 2 years ago that silly looking game with balls would be such a great game Big Grin
I wouldn't.

I do prefer playing solo (actually I play FFA only), and in fact I don't appreciate teaming in FFA.

I would like to give something to Agario community, a bit different than regular gameplay video. I will post a link in the proper part of the board.

Meanwhile, since we already know that it is circle the community favourite figure, let give a chance to other figures for a minute of fame (check the poll) Big Grin

I do apologize in advance for any language mistakes. I am not English, I don't live in the country where we use it on daily basis, so please be understanding if possible. I don't mine being corrected, therefore if you feel the need to do it, go for it. Thank you.

Hello Lucyfer, and welcome to the Forums!

With your name, and the image... were you going for something? Are you going to tell us your fave # is '666', or anything like that? ~grin~ Sorry, but I had to ask. If you say yes, then be forewarned that I hope to annoy you until you change it... just in case!

Because I don't want to talk directly to that dude. :| He can rot in his home. :| (I'm sure you're not that guy, but... when I see an opportunity, I have to go for 'the laugh'. Even if slightly uncalled for. :|

(Whew!)

Back to my welcome... lol.

You're right on the mark, when you express surprise at the game's surprising longevity. Who would have thought such a simple game, with so few aspects to it, simply about eating balls, and not being eaten yourself could be fun for as long as it has!

I suspect that you may be another, like I was, when I joined back in April. I wanted mooooooOoooOooorrrree! I craved for human interaction! And started wondering if there was a Forums place dedicated to the game. And... here I am! Was it the same for you?

(There's another thread somewhere, where it asks everyone to let people know how you heard about or found this place.)

You've got fun-in-the-game covered, it sounds like!

Think of those teams in FFA, as an extra challenge.

I prefer the public 'Teams' variant myself, but when I find myself in FFA, those are my favourite kills. Big Grin

Here's hoping that you meet a bunch of people that you find interesting or fun to be around!

And your English is just fine and dandy, so far.

Heheh, doing my part to better your language, I'll offer a small (no pun intended, cough) correction... I think you were looking for the word "mind", not 'mine'. Not because I need you to be wrong at something, or think it's any big deal... but I do like to see people getting better and better, day by day. Smile

Have a blast with us, and I look forward to reading whatever you have to share with us!

PS: Full marks for not just posting a one-line Intro (although it's okay if someone does...), and there's also a Profikle you can fill out, should the fancy strike you. This thread, and that profile (click Gears @ top, then click 'Edit Profile' in left column) are the main places someone will go, when they notice you. Smile

I can't wait to hear why you chose the name you did. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Lucyfer
A story of my nickname is trivial. First 3 letters of my real name are the same. And many years ago as a child I was called it sometimes to make me angry. I didn't work really.

Worry not, it has nothing to do with 666 and evil stuff. I am more of an angel rather than an evilish one, I think Smile
It's just an avatar with no emotional ties to it. Nothing more. I only hope it doesn't offend anyone. This is not my intention.

I can't remember exactly how it was for me at the beginning of my trip with Agar.io. I remember I found the information of this game on the most popular game forum in my country.
The topic was titled simply: Agar.io - "suck like swamp" (this is a literal translation, I don't know if there is any idiom for it. What it means is once you get somewhere, you will not escape, it will absorb you).
The OP simply wrote: "hard to stop and go back to work" and left a link to the game.

He was right ;p

Today I just check google for any Agario forums. Out of the blue. From curiosity. To read about the game a bit more. To see how people see the game today.
And this board was on the first position. First glance, and it looks very active one. So there you go, I just registered. I am more like a reader then talker, but I do post sometimes.

Regarding the spelling, I spoted this "mind" just before I started to answer. For my justification - this time it is a typo, not a language mistake Wink
I corrected it. Any help to improve my English skills are always appreciated! Thank you.
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
Welcome to the forums! I can't decide if I should say forums or community. Wich sounds nicer? Big Grin

Are you speaking german, by the way? The "hallo" kind of indicates it, lol. If so, you're on the same team with me, @Mikasa and @Supergirl ! Else, you're welcome anyways Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Lucyfer, Mikasa
WELCOME @Lucyfer  Exclamation

Heart

@Voakie ... "germans" (austrians and gerrmans) teaming dont end up very well ... as we should know  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(just joking  Wink )
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Lucyfer, Voakie , ™ Chronic
Hey gals and guys!

Oh dear, it is even worse Wink I am Germany's neighbour, the first one to the East Big Grin

This "hallo" is probably a mix of English "hello" and Polish "halo", which in certain situations mean the same. Lack of discipline and I wrote "hallo" Big Grin

I used to learn German at high school, but I was silly at that time, and didn't put a lot of effort to learn. To bad for me.

Ich learnt a little bit, aber mein Deutsch is sehr schlecht Wink
Ich kann sagen: ich fersteche Deutsch nicht Sad
Ok, I wont compromise myself longer...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Voakie
(11-14-2016, 03:05 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hey gals and guys!

Oh dear, it is even worse Wink I am Germany's neighbour, the first one to the East Big Grin

This "hallo" is probably a mix of English "hello" and Polish "halo", which in certain situations mean the same. Lack of discipline and I wrote "hallo" Big Grin

I used to learn German at high school, but I was silly at that time, and didn't put a lot of effort to learn. To bad for me.

German is pretty damn hard. If you get a B in german you're the new super genius in class xD
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Lucyfer
Hallo Lucyfer!!

Welcome to the AGF community, if you ever need anything or have any questions/concerns feel free to pm me!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Lucyfer
(11-14-2016, 12:49 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Today I just check google for any Agario forums. Out of the blue. From curiosity. To read about the game a bit more. To see how people see the game today.
And this board was on the first position. First glance, and it looks very active one. So there you go, I just registered. I am more like a reader then talker, but I do post sometimes.

Regarding the spelling, I spoted this "mind" just before I started to answer. For my justification - this time it is a typo, not a language mistake Wink
I corrected it. Any help to improve my English skills are always appreciated! Thank you.

I was mostly looking for teasing material. ~grin~ I'd say that gave me some, and also told me it wouldn't work! (The teasing you.) Well! I dunno what I'll do then. But I'll try to have fun with you somehow, if you post stuff. Big Grin

You googled it -- exactly how I got here!

I think you'll like the people. Smile

Hehe, cool! I do the typo stuff all the time. Sometimes, its worse than others.

Like when a gal is talking to me, I try to "~grin~" and end up typing "~groin~" instead. Mega-embarrassing!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Lucyfer
(11-14-2016, 03:23 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 03:05 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hey gals and guys!

German is pretty damn hard. If you get a B in german you're the new super genius in class xD

Meh, German isn't a very hard language, in my opinion. I have learned that many find Dutch a hard language xD

Also @Lucyfer, welcome to the forums Tongue
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Lucyfer
Hi Fire.

I found all the pronouns (der, die, das) very misleading. This is because some words in German have different noun gender (I hope this is the proper naming for it) than in Polish.

Let's take "a book" for instance. In Polish, the book (książka) is "she" (ta), in German (Buch) is "it" (das), same as in English. But in English you don't refer the gender of a noun often. In German and Polish you do it all the time. Very confusing at least for my brain.

I've never read about any rules in Dutch, but I believe it is also hard to learn. Hungarian is also believed to be one of the toughest European language, beside Polish Wink

Anyway every language has its difficult parts which may vary depending on you country of origin.
  • Voakie , ℱIRE
(11-14-2016, 09:34 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: Hi Fire.

I found all the pronouns (der, die, das) very misleading. This is because some words in German have different noun gender (I hope this is the proper naming for it) than in Polish.

Let's take "a book" for instance. In Polish, the book (książka) is "she" (ta), in German (Buch) is "it" (das), same as in English. But in English you don't refer the gender of a noun often. In German and Polish you do it all the time. Very confusing at least for my brain.

I've never read about any rules in Dutch, but I believe it is also hard to learn. Hungarian is also believed to be one of the toughest European language, beside Polish Wink

Anyway every language has its difficult parts which may vary depending on you country of origin.

Yeah, the pronouns and adjectives of German are really the most difficult.
And I've heard that Finnish is also quite a challenge Big Grin

In Dutch we have three pronouns: 'de', 'het' and 'een'. You use 'een' in a form like 'a' and 'an' in English. But we have 'de' and 'het' for the translation of 'the'. And to be honest, I wouldn't know how to tell a foreigner when to use 'de' or when to use 'het'. Wink
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie
Hah, I probably wouldn't understand it anyway. Looking just at this small word "een" is like something I've never seen before. This is really far from any word in Polish. There is not a single word with double "e" I can think of. Smile
Oh dear. And there are poeple who know dozens of languages, and nothing is confusing for them. Unbelievable.