Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi everyone!
(11-14-2016, 04:23 AM)Desire Wrote: Hi everyone!

Hi Desire!

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you have a bunch of fun with us...

I guess you're discovering us through the Discord channel. Big Grin It's very cool that Discord seems to be bringing us new people. I figured it was just going to be mostly people we already knew on there, but you're not the first one!

It makes me wonder... how did you find out about the agarioforums Discord channel? Someone must be spending some effort to get the word out about that. Big Grin

You have a 'profile' too, when you get used to things... We'd like to know a bit more about you, if you want to share. That way, some of us can strart conversations with you.

So hope you're not shy. Most of these guys do not bite. :|

(Just watch out for @Voakie ! That Goat?! He ALWAYS bites... lol... or so he'll tell ya!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
Yes, welcome to the forums @Desire (I also like the name) hope you have a good time here! Can't wait to get to know more in the future (or if you post more information in this introduction). Big Grin
[Image: narej.png]
Welcome to the forums Desire! Have a blast! We have a very mean and stupid and cruel community, the admin is the worst person you can imagine, doesn't even reply to my pms, 
awesome nice and great community. If you need any help, you can always write me a PM by going on my profile and finding the "Send a private message" button.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

hey desire, I'm d-_-b...

but you probably know me as destino... you know, the guy who keeps getting really mad at you for being at total dirt bag at my younger brother? yeah that's me.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Hey everyone! Bye everyone!