Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am gravity
Hey guys, it nice to meet you all! Gravity's the name. I love playing agar.io, and I was interested if there was a forum, and guess what? I found this forum! I am from California, and I look forward to making making music and uploading agario forum private server vids! Thx Admin for all of this that you gave us.
[-] The following 5 users Like Gravity's post:
  • Mikasa, run SPOT run , Voakie , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
(11-11-2016, 03:37 AM)Gravity Wrote: Hey guys, it nice to meet you all! Gravity's the name. I love playing agar.io, and I was interested if there was a forum, and guess what? I found this forum! I am from California, and I look forward to making making music and uploading agario forum private server vids! Thx Admin for all of this that you gave us.

Hi Gravity, and thanks for... dropping in!

~ducks & runs, sneaking a look back to see if he's being chased~

~scurries up a tree~

No, no, seriously. Thats exactly how it went for me too Google "agar.io Forum" and gasssp!!, agarioforums.net is #1!

Of course, I went looking in April, and I've already had more fun here than I could enumerate. So glad that you found us, and it'll be nice to see some posts, and other things from you. What sort of music are we talking? And are you on the vocals or instrumentation side?

And uhnnn... I gotta be honest here, when I sklip on a branch, you're not really my idea of a friend, y'hear?! But then I have to remind myself that if you weren'
t
around, I would be floating around, having trouble getting to the nuts or trees.... So yeah, when I slip up, I might not like ya, momentairly... but after I hit the ground and realize I'm not dead, then it's all good again. :|

(No, not everyone's as crazy as I am. Big Grin)

But I have an excuse. I'm a Canuck, see?!

If you get around to it, there's a profile to fill out, and you'll encounter all kinds of stuff here, from frivolous games to some pretty life-important stuff as well.

Hope that you have a blast with us, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome Gravity!

So you are the reason I can't float around in the air all day Kappa

BTW I also live in CA Tongue
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Voakie
welcome, to the forums
Welcome to the forum Gravity! I also like your name. Big Grin
(11-11-2016, 04:47 PM)Wrench Wrote: Welcome to the forum Gravity! I also like your name. Big Grin

Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gravity's post:
  • Wrench
Welcome to the forums man! Hope you enjoy it here. Big Grin

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b