Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wrench's introduction.
Hello everyone, my name is Wrench or you can call me Zayn and I'm from Suva, Fiji. 

I just joined the forums and started playing AGF. I'm not a master at it and still makes rookie mistakes, but hey! Practice makes perfect right? I'm also an abstract artist and I will share some of my art with you in the future. I just need to make a drawing that's good. 

In the future when I get better at AGF I want to join one of the clans here. I've looked through the clan section and I see a lot of clans. Just got to enhance my skills you know?

I'm interested in technology and I like looking at the newest things because it's so neat to see how far the human race has advanced in technology. 

This is all there is to me now, you'll get to know me more in the future. Thanks for reading guys! Can't wait to meet you all here at the community.
[-] The following 4 users Like Wrench's post:
  • Relax , run SPOT run , Sora, ™ Chronic
Welcome Wrench!

I'm not really that good with welcoming new people, excuse me.
But anyways, I wish you a great time here and I'm sure it's not only me who's looking forward to a chat with you.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Sora
Welcome to the forums!

Ah, Fiji. It's a country I don't think many people know about, thus making it interesting! Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Wrench
Hey @Wrench and welcome to the forums! Big Grin
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-10-2016, 07:31 PM)Wrench Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Wrench or you can call me Zayn and I'm from Suva, Fiji. 

I just joined the forums and started playing AGF. I'm not a master at it and still makes rookie mistakes, but hey! Practice makes perfect right? I'm also an abstract artist and I will share some of my art with you in the future. I just need to make a drawing that's good. 

In the future when I get better at AGF I want to join one of the clans here. I've looked through the clan section and I see a lot of clans. Just got to enhance my skills you know?

I'm interested in technology and I like looking at the newest things because it's so neat to see how far the human race has advanced in technology. 

This is all there is to me now, you'll get to know me more in the future. Thanks for reading guys! Can't wait to meet you all here at the community.

Hi Wrench, and welcome to the Forums!

Fiji -- that's soooo tropical!

I can think of one person already who wishes their identity was switched with yours for a week -- me! (See, that way, I wouldn't have to fly there, or book a hotel... so expensive! lol)

There's at least one other bonafide artist here, and likely more!

I'm looking forward to your sharing some with us.

Hope that you have a ball of fun with us all!

And I can see the good-natured comments already, like,

"Why do you have to keep throwing a @Wrench into everything?!"
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, Wrench
Welcome Wrench!

Feel free to say hi to me in game if you see me i'm usually ✨101✨, Supremus, and sometimes Supreme Dream.

Also what is your favorite tech gadget/innovation of 2016?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Thanks for welcoming me everyone!

101, I guess like the current drones they have. The ones that have the cameras on them. I like them because you can go really high and see everything.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wrench's post:
  • Voakie
Welcome to the Forum, Wrench! Are you looking forward to becoming the best mechanic or do you just want something you can always throw at people? Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
(11-13-2016, 07:54 AM)Voakie Wrote: Welcome to the Forum, Wrench! Are you looking forward to becoming the best mechanic or do you just want something you can always throw at people? Big Grin

I think the Goat may have an obsession with throwing objects....

He once tried throwing me to an alligator!

(How rude, right?)
~looks both ways to make sure the Goat isn't listening~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie