Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The weirdest thing
Tell about the weirdest thing you have ever seen, heard, smelled, tasted, witnessed, encountered.

I once saw a bee taking a poop Kappa Kreygasm
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
i saw a snail taking a poop it was disgusting

heres a joke: a kid is pooping, and then he is wiping, then he sees poop on his hand, he says eww and and shakes his hand and hits his hand against the sink, he says oww and then put his hand in his mouth

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

o saw a kid pull his pants down all the way to pee in a urinal

i also saw 2 people having sex outside at night
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
last summer I went surfing a lot during the afternoons, one day i just see this kid prob 18 or 19 siting down on the beach smoking weed out of a bong in public xD

i was like wtf xD
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I once saw a man taking a shit on his bike, like what is wrong with this world? xD
(11-09-2016, 10:32 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Tell about the weirdest thing you have ever seen, heard, smelled, tasted, witnessed, encountered.

I once saw a bee taking a poop Kappa Kreygasm

Hmm... weird things.

Two things come to mind... I was in a car, and witnessed a guy on a highway trying to get from the collector lanes to the express lanes. He'd started late, but was too determined... ran out of lane, then ran out of shoulder, and mounted the end of the start of a guardrail, surfed along that for about 10', then cartwheeled laterally 2x360 into the express lanes.... I'm pretty sure that guy died, but by that time, our car was well ahead of it, and I never did find out for sure.

Cause of death: fatal stubbornness?? Sad

And my winner.... came during a period of my life where I drank a fair bit. (I was in my 20's, and it seemed there was a party to go to every other day.) I have poor balance to begin with, and if I was actually successfully drunk, it was pretty bad. One day I get home, go up the elevator... and when I get off at my floor (keeping in mind it has to be 1 or 2am), there's this young boy (maybe 11 or 12?) in the hallway... I paid no attention, but he runs over to me, jumps up on me, and starts trying to dry-hump my leg?!

I was too confused for a few seconds before, "Ewww, stop that!" and pushed him off. But really.... wtf?!

No! No, I have another one... I was very inebriated at the time, but was privvy to the great affects of adrenalin that night. During my 'party years', I'd once accepted a ride home with this guy... since most of us were young, the car was chock full. I didn't realize, but the driver was totally hammered. (Yes, you have to be pretty drunk not to realize that, I guess.)

So here we are, whipping along the highway when the driver's conscience woke up, he announces "I'm not driving no mo'", takes his feet off the pedals, and crosses his arms on his chest. Instantly, the guy in the passenger seat became the guy controlling the pedals, and me, the half-blind drunk guy sitting behind the driver in the back seat, became the guy steering... we slowed right down, got off at the next exit, and everyone bailed. That's about where my memory stops -- I have no idea how I got home. That was the last ride I ever accepted home from one of those parties.

Yes, truly, alcohol can make you do incredibly stupid things.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I once looked up at the sun and saw perfectly, 6 disk shaped objects moving in the sky in a perfect line before they disappeared  into the sun light and my eyes squinted shut.  I adjusted my vision and looked again but they were gone.  Suddenly a kid 15 feet behind me says" did you see that?"  and I said "ya".  So I know It was real.

That's it. My weird alien encounter.
Bullies have personal issues.
(11-10-2016, 01:36 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I once looked up at the sun and saw perfectly, 6 disk shaped objects moving in the sky in a perfect line before they disappeared  into the sun light and my eyes squinted shut.  I adjusted my vision and looked again but they were gone.  Suddenly a kid 15 feet behind me says" did you see that?"  and I said "ya".  So I know It was real.

That's it. My weird alien encounter.

DANG IT!!
You said they... disappeared into the sun? Did you stick around a bit to see if they'd come back?!

~seems very anxious for an answer, and keeps adjusting his nose~

OH.

I thought of another one.

So I'm going over to a friend's place... and I call him to make sure someone's there. His GF answers, says "Yeah yeah, come over".

I get there maybe 45 mins later, ring the bell and hear a voice.. "It's open!"

So I walk in... I take a few steps, see into the kitchen, and there she is, sitting on the kitchen counter completely naked, painting her nails... like this is the most normal thing in the world for her to be doing right then.

So I turn around hastily, "Is Gary home?"

"No, it's just me."

She couldn't have told me that on the phone?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!