Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New 【₩ℭ】 clan needing good recruits.
Hello we're 【₩ℭ】 (World Class) We're a brand new clan that I started, We're looking for nice pro players who are skilled at agar knowing all the tricks (splitrun, tricksplits etc) I myself aren't a fan of Splitrun so if you don't know how to do it, DON'T WORRY!. if you do great (; we wanna rise up and destroy these other clans.

Here are some requirements though

-Need to be level 50+(But if you're good contact us)
-and have to have a high score of atleast 10k
-we're looking for mature but fun silly members,
(first two need proof)

Contact me via kik at NorthEasts
Or Via skype at NorthEasts1 (Video/voice chat is not needed)

Note- I'll be sending you a link to our discord server where we will be chatting. Please be active and talkative (Be able to be active from 3-10 eastern time.)

YOU WILL BE TESTED SO PREPARE YOURSELF, DON'T BE STRESSED IF YOU MESS UP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorthEasts's post:
  • PhantomAgar
if you are level 50 you will most likely have had a highscore of 50k+. I had a highscore of 90k, and im level 43
AAAAND AGAIN: Level does not show how good u r, it shows how long you played whilst being logged in.
Some simply do not understand that.
(Against the most common argument: With level 1 u didnt play long so ur bad. NO, nobody knows how long he played without being logged in)

So i shouldnt have written my lvl anyways but  who cers amirait?
[Image: Voakie.png]
Hello ! would you like to play vs me and my bro ? you can be 5 or more, we like playing vs clan Smile ( we are pro :p )
Big Grin 
Hey my name is phantom agario, I was in Nitrous XP's clan yn before it was disbanded yesterday.  I am currently level 62, my highscore is 52k ( 139k with 132 mass bots ) and I need a good clan.  Hopefully you guys know how to splitrun, tricksplit, popsplit, etc. If so, message back or add me on skype at "phantomagario."