Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI
HI People. Hope that u are having a good day when u are reading this
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrea's post:
  • Relax , ™ Chronic
(11-06-2016, 05:05 AM)Andrea Wrote: HI People. Hope that u are having a good day when u are reading this

Hi Andrea!

Any day that you're alive & breathing, seems like a good one to me! I'm glad to see you decided to actually make a thread about you...

And okay, we like that you want us to have a good day!

But... that's it, that's all we get?

Next I went to your profile where I find out you've been floating around here since March!
Better late to say hello, than never, but c'mon! You're supposed to tell us something about you -- other than you're just nice and polite!

And for the 2nd time in recent memory, I found out more about you from your reputation, than you said yourself! You are likely to be found in AGF instead of the forums, are a good player, and fun!

Say, for a crumb of cashew, would you like to hire me to write your thread for you? ~teeeeassse!~

Seriously, thanks for coming out of the shadows to say hello.

It's a start, and we'll take it!

But I for one would like to hear more, if you're so inclined.

Regardless, I think it's fairly clear that you've been having fun with us, so that's great! May it continue unabated! And may you not just sit there, allowing yourself to be bothered by pesky 'lil rodents! Big Grin

(Hey @Sora! I'm rrrreally starting to appreciate these reputation reports! Big Grin)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to the community despite the fact you joined on march..... It would have been better for this to be made in march cause we could have known you better. But anyways, If you need anyone to talk to when you feel depressed/isolated Tell me. I'll try helping you to the best of my abilities. <3
-Storm
Build a bridge and get over it!
(11-06-2016, 09:22 AM)Storm網 Wrote: Welcome to the community despite the fact you joined on march..... It would have been better for this to be made in march cause we could have known you better. But anyways, If you need anyone to talk to when you feel depressed/isolated Tell me. I'll try helping you to the best of my abilities. <3
-Storm

I have a feeling that some of the people in AGF know Andrea just fine, thanks to it's chat ability. (lol)

It's just the non-AGF people who didn't know she existed.

Hopefully, this thread is the end of that! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax
Kappa
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(11-06-2016, 06:55 PM)Relax Wrote: Andrea is my hero...

Also, I've noticed you use AGF to represent the game instead of the forums, when it stands for either/or. Usually I say AGF.net or AGF.io. Just a nit pick (nits must be ants to squirrels)

Are you saying that 'agf.com' points to the same IP/server as agarioforums.net? That would indeed be news to me. I like making a distinction, though, between AGF the game and the forums, since the two are entirely separate.

But now you have me curious. Uh oh. ~smack Relax~ This is a trick!! You're making me hijack someone's Intro thread again!

Whhhy yoouuuu...... ~chucks a nut @ Relax~
Fight the Good Fight
(11-06-2016, 05:05 AM)Andrea Wrote: HI People. Hope that u are having a good day when u are reading this

Thanks Andrea. My day did turn out pretty good. Hope yours did too Smile
Bullies have personal issues.